HubSpot Academy Support

Neel44

I need my Full name in Inbound certificate instead of my email address

SOLVE

I completed my inbound certification today and it has my email address mentioned in it instead of my full name "Sunil Passi". Can this be changed?? thanks

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Julien
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @Neel44,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you be able to attach a picture of your certificate here? It would also help if you can give us the email address that you got certified on. 

As for the issue, the certification should pull from the First Name and Last Name fields on your account so you may have the email address in one of those fields. Here's how to check and change your name: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/how-do-i-change-a-user-s-name

Best,

Julien

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @Neel44!

Thanks for reaching out! Yes you can change the name on your certification badge by going into your HubSpot account and following these instructions.

I hope this helps,

Cristina 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
DariaD
Participant

SOLVE

Hello! I'm having trouble with my certificate as well. It doesn't show my last name. I updated my profile according to the instructions provided on this topic, but it didn't help., I also cleaned the cache and cookies. I also asked for help one week ago, but nobody responded to me.

Please, help! Thank you!

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @Neel44!

Thanks for reaching out! Yes you can change the name on your certification badge by going into your HubSpot account and following these instructions.

I hope this helps,

Cristina 

Neel44

SOLVE

Thanks Cristina. I was able to change it 🙂

0 Upvotes
Julien
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @Neel44,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you be able to attach a picture of your certificate here? It would also help if you can give us the email address that you got certified on. 

As for the issue, the certification should pull from the First Name and Last Name fields on your account so you may have the email address in one of those fields. Here's how to check and change your name: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/how-do-i-change-a-user-s-name

Best,

Julien

0 Upvotes
Neel44

SOLVE

Thanks Julien. I was able to change it 🙂

0 Upvotes