HubSpot Academy Support

raihanbabu
Participant

I Completed the Inbound Certification course but I couldn't create a directory profile

SOLVE

https://app.hubspot.com/academy/achievements/mdj1fxpv/en/1/raihan-babu/inbound

I Completed the Inbound Certification course but I couldn't create a directory profile. My account is a Free account. Did anyone face this issue before? 

Thanks

Screenshot_2.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

I Completed the Inbound Certification course but I couldn't create a directory profile

SOLVE

Hi @raihanbabu congrats on getting started as a Solutions Provider!

It looks like HubSpot is not recognizing the completion of your Inbound certification, when it is complete, the checkmark on the left will turn green.

Jnix284_0-1665578299119.png

When you open HubSpot Academy, what do you see for the Inbound Certification that shows it is complete? Have you received the certificate?

I would also try checking the page again, maybe it wasn't updated in real time after you completed the certification.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
adden

SOLVE

I have the same issue, has anyone solved this?

0 Upvotes
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hi,

I am having the same problem also. I completed the course, got an email informing me, was shown the certificate, I even downloaded the certificate. I also got an email that congratulations on the completion of the course and that I have unlocked the agency directory listing.  I was guided to go ahead to create it, but on going to the creation page, it is locked just like above.

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

SOLVE

@Anonymous if you bipass the page where it is locked and go directly to the Directory Profile in the navigation, it should let you edit from there:

Jnix284_0-1673277256696.png

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

0 Upvotes
APernell
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hello @raihanbabu ,

Thank you for reaching out to the academy community page! I'm happy to help out with this. In this case you would want to try a free trial in order to complete the certification. 

Thank you!

Anissa

0 Upvotes
raihanbabu
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you @APernell for your answer.

I have already completed the Inbound Certification. https://app.hubspot.com/academy/achievements/mdj1fxpv/en/1/raihan-babu/inbound

But, I can't create a directory profile for the marketplace provider. Pls, check the attached screenshot. Do I need to be paid for this Solutions Directory Profile or this is a technical issue? Can you pls confirm?

Thanks

Screenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.png

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @raihanbabu congrats on getting started as a Solutions Provider!

It looks like HubSpot is not recognizing the completion of your Inbound certification, when it is complete, the checkmark on the left will turn green.

Jnix284_0-1665578299119.png

When you open HubSpot Academy, what do you see for the Inbound Certification that shows it is complete? Have you received the certificate?

I would also try checking the page again, maybe it wasn't updated in real time after you completed the certification.

Garagedoorscent

SOLVE

I am having this same problem. I have received the certificate. I have refreshed the page. And still I get redirected to the same page as in the original screenshot. any help?

0 Upvotes