HubSpot Academy Support

EUy

HubSpot Sales Software exercises not being graded..

SOLVE

Hello there!

I'm new to both Hubspot and the Academy. I was trying out the HubSpot Sales Software course and completed it yesterday.  In the exercises, it says that I have to wait about 24 hours for it to be graded and completed.  It's been been well over 24 hours and all 3 exercises have not yet been graded/completed.

I've resumed and double-check if I missed anything but everything appears to be correct as instructed. Can someone please check why my exercises are not being graded/marked as completed? Thank you!

InProgress.png

FilterContacts_Exercise.pngEmailTemplate_Exercise.pngDeal_Exercise.png

1 Accepted solution
JenWeiss
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @EUy,

Thank you for bumping this up!The typical grading SLA of 5-7 business days. However, I have gone and reviewed this for you and passed the exercises! 

Congrats on earning your HubSpot Sales Software Certification! 🥳

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
EUy

SOLVE

Bumping this up... Until now my exercises have not been graded at all.. How long does it usually take to grade?

0 Upvotes
JenWeiss
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @EUy,

Thank you for bumping this up!The typical grading SLA of 5-7 business days. However, I have gone and reviewed this for you and passed the exercises! 

Congrats on earning your HubSpot Sales Software Certification! 🥳

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 Upvotes
EUy

SOLVE

Hello @JenWeiss Oh I see. Thank you!

As a feedback.. It would help if the exercises stated that it would take 5-7 business days to be graded, instead 24 hours. This is to set proper expectations for when others do the module. 

0 Upvotes
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @EUy

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

When taking a look at the screenshots you have provided we can see that the 3 exercises that need to be graded are still in progress. You would need to hit 'resume exercise' and then make sure you are hitting the 'complete' button. Once you have clicked 'completed' the exercises they will be graded by our team.

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

0 Upvotes
EUy

SOLVE

Hello @JenWeiss 

Yes, I have submitted all  exercises by hitting on 'Exercise completed' as instructed.
FilterContacts_Complete.png

And click on 'Yes, I'm ready' in the pop-up window.

Submitted.png
I've already went back  and created another deal, added more saved contact filters and email templates and submitted it. It's been 48hours now and still not graded.

0 Upvotes