HubSpot Academy Support

SYawn

HubSpot Reporting Practicum Certification

Hello all. I had a couple of questions to ensure I understood some of the questions on the Hubspot Reporting Practicum. 

Which team populates/reports on this data?

Is this question asking the departmental team? For example, could the answer be: "The accounting team updates these tags through a 3rd party software program that is integrated with our HubSpot tags. The marketing team reviews the contact status changes, and exports this data monthly analyzes the data, and submits the reports to the CEO monthly". 

Who is this dashboard designed for?

Is this question asking us to pick a dashboard which correlates to the properties we selected for the previous questions? I selected the custom properties contact status and cancellation reason. For this question, I thought picking the contacts dashboard would be a good option. "The dashboard is designed for the marketing and sales team to keep track of contacts in the system." Then provide more information about how we retrieve contact information, or is that going into too much detail? 

How often would this dashboard be presented to its key stakeholder?

My company is small, so we present the data from our dashboard monthly directly to the CEO. I am wondering if this would be a credible answer.

How do these reports relate to each other?

I am not really sure what reports this question is referring to.

Is this question asking how the reports from the two selected properties relate to each other? Or is it asking how the reports from the dashboard and reports from the combined properties relate to one another? Or am I missing the question entirely? Please provide more context. 

Example answer: (For context) I choose the contacts dashboard.

"These reports relate to the contact properties because it correlates their contact information and contact status, which would be affiliated to the dashboard and their current status as a customer or non-customer. If they cancel their subscription that would change their contact property, in result reflecting in the dashboard. This would show up in the monthly report."

What is the ideal reporting cadence for this report?

Is this question asking how often the reports are submitted. For example, "

The ideal reporting cadence for these reports would be monthly. We need to review the amount of people who canceled monthly, who changed to dormant, the amount of new customers, and fraudulent customers. This helps us keep a clean database and helps us understand the ways we can improve our practices on what's working and change the systems that are not." Or did I miss what the question is asking? 

Was your team able to hit your business goals last quarter? Why or why not?

How am I supposed to review this information? Do I review the dashboard reports? Do I need to sumbit any anayltics and numbers from our reports? We are a smaller company and do not have specific quotas set in place, so it is hard to explain whether or not we hit those goals. Please assist with an appropriate way to answer this question.

In the coming quarter, what should your teams start, stop, or continue doing?

Is this question asking ways we could improve our current systems in place. Example answer: "Our team should stop calling the canceled customers and instead start sending them a form via email to see why they canceled the service. Once the form is complete, we should send them the coupon with the come back offer." Would this be a credible answer? Thank you. 

I just want to make sure I understood these questions and their entirety since this form is not graded automatically. Thank you.

0 Upvotes
0 Replies 0

0 Replies

No replies on this post just yet

No one has replied to this post quite yet. Check back soon to see if someone has a solution, or submit your own reply if you know how to help! Karma is real.

Reply to post

Need help replying? Check out our Community Guidelines