HubSpot Academy Support

RTate22

HubSpot Marketing Software assignments not graded

SOLVE

I completed all the assignments and passed the test back in April, but the assignments never got graded and I had to redo them. It has been over a week since I completed the assignments and nothing has been graded once again. I need this certification in order to pass my college course and I'm supposed to graduate next week. PLEASE HELP

1 Accepted solution
JenWeiss
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @RTate22

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

@Jnix284 advised you correctly to make sure that you are completing all those exercises. Even with a passed exam, you would need to complete them. If it is still shown as ungraded, even after the week please send over screenshots of the work here or you can directly message them to me as well! 

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @RTate22

Thank you for providing the screenshots within my direct messages. I wanted to personally congratulate you on earning your Marketing Software certification. 🥳

Do you have any takeaways that were interesting in the certification?

Best, 

@JenWeiss  

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
JenWeiss
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @RTate22

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

@Jnix284 advised you correctly to make sure that you are completing all those exercises. Even with a passed exam, you would need to complete them. If it is still shown as ungraded, even after the week please send over screenshots of the work here or you can directly message them to me as well! 

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

bna36

SOLVE

same not graded

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Have you made sure you didn't miss any of the practical exercises? In my account, they show passed immediately. There is no practicum that has to be graded, so taking the exam should complete the certification.

I also found this:
Some are graded automatically, whereas some are graded manually, which can take five to seven business days. You can check the status of your practical exercise in your HubSpot account.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin