HubSpot Academy Support

KGasiciel

HubSpot Marketing Software Certification

SOLVE

Hello,

How can I finish the Marketing Software Certification without actually doing "Schedule a social posting"? My organization does not have connected social accounts, nor would I want to use their accounts and schedule a post just for certification aspects. 

This is the only portion of my certification that is not completed. 

1 Accepted solution
warrendavey
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

You can create a Dev org here and then within that dev org spin up other HubSpot accounts that have full access to these features for development purposes and testing. Use your company email and it will attach to your account and your certification.

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
ITse

SOLVE

do we really need to complete all parts, including the social media part, in order to get the certificate? I think we only need to pass the exam and some required exercises to get the Cert. , am i correct?

0 Upvotes
NKieran6
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi - thanks for the tip!  I've gone ahead and created a dev account but the certification is still saying that I need Marketing Professional which I don't have.  Any ideas on how i get round this? it sounds like the dev account should be the solution?  many thanks! Nikki

0 Upvotes
warrendavey
Solution

SOLVE

You can create a Dev org here and then within that dev org spin up other HubSpot accounts that have full access to these features for development purposes and testing. Use your company email and it will attach to your account and your certification.

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk