HubSpot Academy Support

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

HubSpot Marketing Software Certification Thread

Hello! Welcome to the HubSpot Marketing Software Certification thread. In this space you can read from other students like you who have taken the time to learn about the Marketing Hub tools and how to use them to create a successful inbound marketing strategy.

What can you do in this thread?

- Ask questions about the certification
- Share examples of how you have implemented the knowledge gained in your business or career
- Tell us what you liked best about the certification
- Give us feedback and suggestions to further improve the content
- Anything else you can think of related to certification! Remember: people who learn together, grow together 

Don't forget to check out our Certification FAQs for all your questions on certification transfers, practical exercise grading, and more!

29 Replies 29
RUiea

Can you intricate on what you mean with the aid of singularity fulfillment? Do you mean a guide that explains the ranges, the points, badges, and so forth. We will definitely be creating this and posting at the website online.

0 Upvotes
JLauritzen

I'm a little confused. I passed the exam, but HubSpot says I have to complete a couple exercises that require Marketing Hub Professional, which is a paid product. So, how is the course and ceritication free if it requires logging into a paid platform? Is there no way to get my certification now?

0 Upvotes
Henri-Yoki

Hi JLauritzen! As before, just take the free trial version (14 days) for the time you are doing
your certificate! =D Yours, Henri

0 Upvotes
TeeKayBee

Hi Bijeesh from India. I am using a free option of hubspot. But to take participation for Hubspot Marketing Hub Software Certification I don't have the money to purchase it. But I need the certification. How can I pass the examination?

0 Upvotes
Henri-Yoki

Hi Bijeesh, Just take the free trial version for the time you are doing
your certificate! =D Best wishes, Henri
0 Upvotes
THarris9

Awesome course!

0 Upvotes
GMisesi
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

Thank you very much! this was really eye-opening 😊 

0 Upvotes
Henri-Yoki

Thank you! The course was eye-opening! =D 

0 Upvotes
LMcGovern
Participant

Hi Jorie - this was a great course! I do not have access to creating a blog in HubSpot and it is still showing up as incomplete for my practical blog exercise. Can I reach out to someone to help me with that?

Thanks!

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Hey @LMcGovern 👋👋👋

Could you email me at mmunroe@hubspot.com about this? I can take a look at it more closely!  

0 Upvotes
THRIVE2
Participant

A great course and resource. Thank you,

karanvirgupta

Jorie and Hubspot Team, I loved the course. Ready for the exam now!

elevi

Hi Jorie, 

I hope all is well.

So far i am enjoying the course. 

I ran into an issue and was woundering if you can help me. 

Under the "Understanding blogging in Hubspot" module there is a practical exercise to create a blog post. I have done this but when looking into the optimize section i get this message "A single H1 tag makes it easier for search engines and readers to understand your content. Your page has 2 H1 tag(s)". I have gone into each section of the blog, clicked advanceed and source code, and i dont see 2 H1 tags. 

Please help me undertand if i am doing something worng. 

Thanks, 

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Hi @elevi ! Happy to assist! Could you email me at mmunroe@hubspot.com with screenshots of what you're experiencing! Happy to help!

0 Upvotes
allisonschleg

Thanks, Jorie! Looking forward to applying this learning to our work in HubSpot.

lsyanseke
Contributor

Hi Jorie, 

I enjoyed the content. It was helpful and valuable.

IEzzarani

Very interesting, I learned a lot!

Christinp8

Got a good overview and hoping the actual execution will be as straightforward as the overview.  

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Hi @MGadola,

Good question! To complete each of the other practical exercises (besides buyer persona), you'll need to click "Start exercise" in the Academy App. This will trigger the HubSpot backend to start checking that you've completed the exercise within 24 hours. 

You won't need to click "Submit" like you would for buyer personas, which are put in a queue to be manually graded by our professors! 

0 Upvotes
MGadola

Hi Jorie,

What an awesome course! I submitted the buyer persona exercise, but how do I know that the other exercises are being graded. Do I just complete them in my HubSpot account or is there a button I had to click like I had to for the buyer persona exercise in HubSpot Academy?