HubSpot Academy Support

HubSpotLearner
Miembro | Partner
Miembro | Partner

HubSpot Marketing Basic or above required

Hello, 

I'm following the Hubspot Marketing Software training, and in order to do this, the system tells me that HubSpot Marketing Basic or above required. Our company has a paid account, but this is not used for employees who are doing a training. Our test-training account from the company has access to 'Marketing Free' and 'Standalone CMS Free'. But in order to make the practical exercise for Using Buyer Personas in HubSpot, there appears a screen that says: "HubSpot marketing basic or above required". When I click on skip, I can't do the exercise. When I click on get marketing basic, I only get the option to buy a system. Is there another way that I can make these exercises? 

I putted some screenshots in attachment to make my story a little bit more clear. 

Attachment 1.PNGAttachment 2.PNGAttachment 3.PNG
Thank you in advance! 

Kind regards, 

Katinka Engelhard 

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
jennysowyrda
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

HubSpot Marketing Basic or above required

Hi @HubSpotLearner,

Because some of the tools required for the exercises are only available with certain subscriptions, you will need to be logged into a portal that has the required scopes in order to complete certain certifications. 

The Marketing Software certification would require you to be logged into a portal that has a paid marketing subscription. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta