HubSpot Academy Support

MackenzieBailey

HubSpot CMS For Marketers - Sandbox Issue

SOLVE

Hi, 
I am working my way through the certification "HubSpot CMS for Marketers." I am attempting to complete the practical exercises, but there is an issue with creating a sandbox account. 

Here's what the instructions on the page say:

Create a Website Page from a Theme Template

Exercise instructions

Use a template from your custom theme or one of the pre-built HubSpot themes to create a new website page.

1. Navigate to Marketing > Website > Website Pages.

3. Click Create > Website Page.

4. Select your theme.

5. Select your template.

6. Give your page a name.

Start editing your page’s layout, design, and content. This is just a test page, so it does not need to be published in order to complete the exercise.

Note: You will need access to a CMS Hub Professional or Enterprise account to complete this exercise. To get a free CMS sandbox account, head to https://hubs.ly/H0pGVHD0

• Click 'Start exercise' to begin.
  • When you've finished the exercise, it'll be graded within 24 hours.

You must pass this exercise to become certified.

Here's my action path:

https://hubs.ly/H0pGVHD0 > Create an Account > Continue with this User > Steeped Content > Navigate to Marketing > Website option is not visible. 

Can someone please help guide me to the practical exercises, so that I can earn this certification? (Ideally in a way that doesn't involve me wasting my one chance for a free trial).

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cristinaAW
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @MackenzieBailey,

Thank you for reaching out! I completely understand your confusion here. Unfortuantely, because this is a practical for the CMS, you will need to sign up for a trial if you don't already have the CMS subscription enabled on your end. That is the only way to get access to website pages and complete the mentioned practical exercise.

Best,

Cristina 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
cristinaAW
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @MackenzieBailey,

Thank you for reaching out! I completely understand your confusion here. Unfortuantely, because this is a practical for the CMS, you will need to sign up for a trial if you don't already have the CMS subscription enabled on your end. That is the only way to get access to website pages and complete the mentioned practical exercise.

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
MackenzieBailey

SOLVE

Hi Cristina,
Thank you for your quick reply. 🙂

It would be valuable to specify that the paid version is required in this course before people start it. HubSpot Academy adds this transparency for the “Contextual Marketing” and “HubSpot Marketing Software” certifications, but it’s missing on “HubSpot CMS For Marketers.”

HubSpot does a great job of creating and sharing valuable content, and I’m grateful for that. This is just one, small point to improve how students interact with this particular learning recourse.

Once again, thanks!