HubSpot Academy Support

murthy1981
Mitglied

HubSPOT certification

Hi TEam,

I have completed my training and cleared the exam. However, I dnot have access to complete the practical sessions

Create a Buyer Persona
Identify a new core topic
Create a Topic Cluster by Identifying Subtopics for Your Core Topic
Outline Your Next Campaign
Create a Blog Post
Create a Call-to-Action
Schedule a Social Post
Create a Workflow

3 Antworten
tmsalyer
Teilnehmer/-in

HubSPOT certification

I agree....this is kind of frustrating. I went through the entire training and earned a qualifying score but could not get the certification because of the account setup. As former Hubspot users looking to renew these educational components, it would be nice if these were not a part of the certification process or were incorporated in the test itself. 

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy-Team
Academy-Team

HubSPOT certification

Hi @murthy1981,

Thanks for reaching out! The education for the marketing software is free. However, to go through, if you want to become fully certified there are a few required exercises that use paid features with Pro or Enterprise subscription of HubSpot. I would recommend signing up for a marketing pro trial to complete the exercises so that you can receive the certification.

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
tmsalyer
Teilnehmer/-in

HubSPOT certification

I agree....this is kind of frustrating. I went through the entire training and earned a qualifying score but could not get the certification because of the account setup. As former Hubspot users looking to renew these educational components, it would be nice if these were not a part of the certification process or were incorporated in the test itself. 

0 Upvotes