HubSpot Academy Support

kkamin
Participant

How to print the exams?

SOLVE

My team is completing several of the certification courses together as part of our sales training, and I'd like a blank printable copy of the exam so that we can all go over it together once completed. Is this possible?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

How to print the exams?

SOLVE

Hi @kkamin,

Not quite – the closest would be the exam breakdown. If one person has completed the exam, HubSpot shows this on the "Exam" page:

karstenkoehler_0-1642663583279.png

This will be a PDF containing all questions, however not the answer options for those questions. If you want to create a study document, one person would have to sacrifice themselves, go through it once, copy questions and answers and potentially fail. (All exams can be retaken.)

There are also third party websites which collect questions and answers. I won't link any here since they're mostly used to cheat but if you know what you're looking for, these can also be found easily.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

How to print the exams?

SOLVE

Hi @kkamin,

Not quite – the closest would be the exam breakdown. If one person has completed the exam, HubSpot shows this on the "Exam" page:

karstenkoehler_0-1642663583279.png

This will be a PDF containing all questions, however not the answer options for those questions. If you want to create a study document, one person would have to sacrifice themselves, go through it once, copy questions and answers and potentially fail. (All exams can be retaken.)

There are also third party websites which collect questions and answers. I won't link any here since they're mostly used to cheat but if you know what you're looking for, these can also be found easily.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes