How to Submit Practical Exercises?

bdougherty

Can someone help me understand how to complete the practical exercises in the new certification courses? When I click on "Start Exercise" it just takes me to the relevant page in my account. There are no instructions there. There is no way to designate to HubSpot "Here is the completed assignment" there is nothing on the course page for me to link to a completed exercise or submit it there. I'm trying to re-complete my Contextual Marketing Course as it expired April 1st. Within my account, all the practical exercises have been completed because we regularly use smart content. I just need to know how to show I've done it and get it graded.

65 Replies 65
LVettese

Hi, 

I`m asked to create a persona as an exercise, but I don´t have the permission required for that in our account. Do I have to ask to get permission to do this,  to be certified? Or is it ok, that we already have a persona?

/Lena

0 Upvotes
CristinaA
HubSpot Employee

Hi @LVettese,

Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you will need to get temporary permission to complete this exercise before being awarded this certification! Once the exercise goes through successfully, an admin in the account can edit your permissions back to what they were!

Best,

Cristina

0 Upvotes
philanyware

I did the "Create a contact" test 4 days ago and it's still saying "in progress". I chatted with someone from sales and they said to post here for help. Can someone please check the exercise? Thanks.

philanyware_0-1614071431156.png

0 Upvotes
CristinaA
HubSpot Employee

Hi @philanyware,

Thanks for reaching out! This exercise should now be all set 🙂

Best,

Cristina

0 Upvotes
philanyware

Thanks

0 Upvotes
DavidLisboa

Same issue here. I did the exercice but it's not marked as complete. Can you help there.

0 Upvotes