HubSpot Academy Support

KBalasubraman

How do you export a matrix of all student certifications?

SOLVE

Hello!

I might be missing something obvious, but I'm trying to do a little analysis on the certifications my students have done (e.g. get number of certifications by student, total number of certs across all students, most populatr certifications, etc) -- I can do this with a simple csv or google sheet export of the pagniated matrix that Hubspot displays. Help would be much appreciated! Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 12.13.36 PM.png

1 Accepted solution
MiaSrebrnjak
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @KBalasubraman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We're glad to hear that you're using our Academy courses in your class! 

The 'My team' tab on the Academy page is the only resource available at this time where you can check course progression for all the users in your HubSpot account. It's not possible to export that data. 

This is, however, a great product idea. I would like to encourage you to post this in our Ideas Forum so it can get visibility from other HubSpot users and our product team. You can check the Ideas Forum Users' Guide here

Thank you,

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @KBalasubraman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We're glad to hear that you're using our Academy courses in your class! 

The 'My team' tab on the Academy page is the only resource available at this time where you can check course progression for all the users in your HubSpot account. It's not possible to export that data. 

This is, however, a great product idea. I would like to encourage you to post this in our Ideas Forum so it can get visibility from other HubSpot users and our product team. You can check the Ideas Forum Users' Guide here

Thank you,

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes