HubSpot Academy Support

GoAngel

Help! HubSpot Design Course

Hi guys,

I've done everything I can see on the HubSpot Design Course certification. Just waiting on two exercises to be graded. I've done the test and passed but the video says there is a practicum or something where I have to submit a template to pass. There is no place to do this. Am I still going to pass? They're about the sunset the course and I don't think there will even be time to make a new full template now with the course sunsetting on the 17th. There is no live chat or way to contact them that I can find and I *really* want the certificate for my linkedin, I've spent a lot of time working on it. How do I pass before they sunset the course? Help! Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Help! HubSpot Design Course

Wow. Hope it's not too late. Worse case, you can always take the new exam which we expect will be based on the new Design manager.

Anyway, took some screenshots of the old Design cert I completed earlier this year and highlighted the 'Practical exercises' that result in a responsive template submission. Hope it helps.

(see image)hubspot-academy-design-certification-2017-practical-exercises-gif.gif

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Help find this post quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes