HubSpot Academy Support

eecarter

Hacked account for Hubspot Academy

While working on the Inbound Marketing Certification Course, I noticed courses were being added that I had not started, there are about 9. They all showed they were in progress with an 1 hour or so left. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there anyway to delete the courses? Note: I changed my password and set up two factor authentication. As well emailed academy@hubspot.com.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hey @eecarter ,

Thanks for reaching out. Can you provide a screenshot of the behavior that you are describing and provide some more detail on what the courses are that are being added?

Thanks,

Julien

0 Upvotes
eecarter

Hi Julien, I wanted to follow up.

0 Upvotes
eecarter

Hi Julien,

I have included two screenshots of the courses on the page. As well when I clicked in, it looks like somebody is physically working through the course, yet nobody else has access to the account. As stated, I am almost completed with the Inbound Marketing Course, but not sure how the others got there. I looked at it more closely and it looks like  the Inbound course pulls videos from the other courses? Thanks for the prompt response. Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 1.15.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-21 at 1.15.59 PM.png

0 Upvotes