HubSpot Academy Support

KDeighton
Participant

Group Transcript

SOLVE

Is there a way for me to see what course have been completed by my team members. We have some new starts and I want to ensure that they have completed certain HubSpot courses. How do I do that?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
ConnorSlivensky
Solution
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

Group Transcript

SOLVE

If you are at the Academy Catalog page (where the courses are listed) you should see a second navbar below the standard hubspot nav. The catalog is the leftmost tab.  The one all the way on the right is called "my team". That's what you're looking for. It provides a table with users as rows and certs as cols. so you can easily see who has what.

Let me know if you have any questions.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
KDeighton
Participant

Group Transcript

SOLVE

That is a real shame... That would be a nice to have for sure. I guess we will just have to trust them that they have comleted or as you say take screenshot of completion as proof.... We want to trust our staff but it would be great if we had a verification.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
KDeighton
Participant

Group Transcript

SOLVE

Thanks. Is there a way of seeing if noncertificate course have been completed too...

0 Upvotes
ConnorSlivensky

Group Transcript

SOLVE

I don't believe so. You could use a Google Sheet with them listed so your staff can update their col. as they complete them. As for verification, I think the best you can do is request the completion screen as a receipt. 

Certs expire so I believe that's why they are treated differently. (That My Team page will also show when certs are close to running out as well so you can keep everyone up to date)

0 Upvotes
ConnorSlivensky
Solution

Group Transcript

SOLVE

If you are at the Academy Catalog page (where the courses are listed) you should see a second navbar below the standard hubspot nav. The catalog is the leftmost tab.  The one all the way on the right is called "my team". That's what you're looking for. It provides a table with users as rows and certs as cols. so you can easily see who has what.

Let me know if you have any questions.