HubSpot Academy Support

JGaskins

Glitch in Inbound Marketing quiz

SOLVE

In the Inbound Marketing course, the quiz associated with Inbound Marketing Fundamentals has a glitch. It marks all of the answers as incorrect. No matter which answers you select the response is "Not quite."

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JorieMunroe
Solution
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

SOLVE

Hi @JGaskins ,

You need to select all of the following to get the correct answer:

• Repurpose user generated content to highlight your biggest advocates and fans
  • Use creative and animated GIFs to capture your audiences attention
  • Interact with your followers in real time

Once all answers are selected, you'll get the "Correct" answer message and proceed as expected! 

Best,

Jorie

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
9 Replies 9
JorieMunroe
Solution
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

SOLVE

Hi @JGaskins ,

You need to select all of the following to get the correct answer:

• Repurpose user generated content to highlight your biggest advocates and fans
  • Use creative and animated GIFs to capture your audiences attention
  • Interact with your followers in real time

Once all answers are selected, you'll get the "Correct" answer message and proceed as expected! 

Best,

Jorie

0 Upvotes
JGaskins

SOLVE

@JorieMunroe Oh, my goodness! All of this from not fully reading the question. I feel silly now. I seriously didn't see the "Select all that apply." Thank you so much for your reply!! I appreciate it.

0 Upvotes
JGaskins

SOLVE

@APernell Hello, I'm wondering if you had a chance to view the screenshots I sent on Monday. Thanks.

0 Upvotes
APernell
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hello @JGaskins ,

Yes I did, thank you so much. I am reaching out to my team to find out if there is something going on in the backend.

Always, 

@APernell 

0 Upvotes
DariaD
Participant

SOLVE

Hello! Hello! The first quiz on the inbound marketing course has a glitch. It shows an error on every answer I choose. And there is an option to choose only one answer. Thanks!Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 4.55.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 4.55.23 PM.png

0 Upvotes
JGaskins

SOLVE

@APernell Thanks for the update.

0 Upvotes
JGaskins

SOLVE

Please let me know you cannot view the image clearly. It's the product of several reproductions so it's a ways away from the original print screen image. Thank you for your assistance.

0 Upvotes
JGaskins

SOLVE

The issue persists in the incognito window. Attached is a jpg of the screenshots. One is the question from the question. The other is the answer which is given regardless of which answer is selected. The backend of the quiz, right now, reads every answer selected as if the fourth answer option was chosen.

Screenshot_Inbound Marketing Course Quiz1024_1.jpg

0 Upvotes
APernell
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hello @JGaskins ,

Thank you so much for reaching out. I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. Can you try and take the quiz in an incognito window or a different web browser? If the issue still appears can you take a screenshot of this happening?

Always,

@APernell 

0 Upvotes