HubSpot Academy Support

TBernahl
Mitglied

Forced retake of exam?

Hello,

I had previously taken the marketing software exam and had a passing score of 69/75. However, I did not do the practical exercises. I did go back in and complete them, and they are in the process of being graded.

But for some reason, I was made to take the exam again even though I had already passed. It was less than 2 weeks since I had passed the exam, so I went back in to complete the exam. Is there a time limit to when my test score remains valid before completing the exercises?

0 Upvotes
1 Antwort
APernell
HubSpot-Moderator/-in
HubSpot-Moderator/-in

Forced retake of exam?

Hello @TBernahl ,

Thank you for reaching out to the academy community page! I'm happy to help out with this.Taking a look at the KB article: If you've passed the exam before finishing the practical exercises, you should complete the practical exercises before your exam results expire. Your exam results will last as long as the time the certification badge lasts. It is recommended to complete the practical exercises as soon as possible.

There is a limit but I am not seeing an exam for your email from two weeks ago, only from 5 hours ago as the first exam that was taken. 

Thank you!

Anissa

0 Upvotes