HubSpot Academy Support

emmy
Participant

First Login Redirecting to Academy Page

Hi, 

I started using the HubSpot Academy Account for a month.

Then, created a company and started updating the data there. 

The problem is I always landed on the "Academy Page" instead of "Sales Dashboard"  whenever signing in to my HubSpot account and that problem happens to other users on my company account as well. 

Therefore, I would like to fix and change my company as private account not as academy account. 

Can anyone help me fix this one please ? 

Best Regards.

0 Votes
15 Réponses
VS7
Membre

I just solved this issue in Profile & Preferences > General > Profile tab

The "Default Home Page" field at the bottom.

0 Votes
JCunha_i9
Participant

Any new permanent solution for this problem? We have a client user with this problem, and it's not good to defend the tool.

Thanks,
João

0 Votes
AGordon4
Membre

SOLVED - Click "profile and account" and it will bring up the marketing menu and you can access your account. It works until this is fixed.

0 Votes
AGordon4
Membre

Same issue but only with one of our client's accounts. We get stuck in the academy and the settings button just spins. The rest of our clients are not experiencing this issue. Please fix this ASAP.

josephfung
Participant

FYI I'm seeing the same issues and have attempted the steps above (logging out, clearing browser, etc). Would really love a way to stop being redirected to the Academy pages.

For context - it's happening with different browsers, incognito windows, even on a brand new computer.

0 Votes
cristinaAW
Équipe HubSpot Academy
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Hi @josephfung,

Thanks for reaching out! You can choose your default homepage when logging in by following the steps outlined here!

Best,
Cristina 

0 Votes
cristinaAW
Équipe HubSpot Academy
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Hi @emmy,

Thank you for reaching out! If you clear out your browser cache and cookies and then log in again, this should actually help fix this redirecting issue!

Best,

Cristina 

0 Votes
emmy
Participant

Hi @cristinaAW , 

I have tried clearing the browsing history and it still doesn't work. 

I also tried with using Incognito tab and it still doesn't work. 

The "https://app.hubspot.com/login" keeps redirecting me to the "hubspot.com/home.beta" then, ended up with "https://app.hubspot.com/academy/" page. 😞

Best Regards,

Emmy

0 Votes
cristinaAW
Équipe HubSpot Academy
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Hi @emmy ,

Can you please try logging in via this page: https://www.hubspot.com/ ? The login button is in the top right hand corner!

Best,

Cristina 

0 Votes
kevhuang
Participant

Hi,

I am facing the same issue here. Logging in keeps redirecting me (and my colleagues) to HubSpot Academy page. This is really creating a lot of friction and discouraging people from adopting HubSpot.

Best,

Kevin

cristinaAW
Équipe HubSpot Academy
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Hi @kevhuang,

Thanks for reaching out! Can you please log out of HubSpot and then would you mind clearing your cache and cookies from all time following these steps? This process refreshes information in your browser and often allows HubSpot to work more smoothly. 

Once you do that, can you please log back in and test this out again?

Best,
Cristina

0 Votes
kevhuang
Participant

Thanks for the reply. I've done that and nothing changes. I try incognito too and it's the same. If I go to https://www.hubspot.com directly when I am already logged in, and click "Go to my account", it also redirects me to the HubSpot Academy page.

cristinaAW
Équipe HubSpot Academy
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Hi @kevhuang,

Are you experiencing the same issue when logging in using a different browser? Can you please try logging in from www.hubspot.com/login ?

If this still doesn't work, can you please provide a screen recording of the issue you are seeing?

Best,

Cristina 

0 Votes
cristinaAW
Équipe HubSpot Academy
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Hi @emmy ,

Thanks for clarifying! Which account are you trying to log into when seeing this redirect? I'm seeing that you are currently a user in three different accounts. This issue is usually due to how something is caching in the browser you are using.

Best,

Cristina

0 Votes
emmy
Participant

Hi @cristinaAW , 

I'm using '6494242' and I tried clearing the cached and also tried with incognito tab.

0 Votes