HubSpot Academy Support

Galem

Exercises on HubSpot Sales Software CertificationExercises on Sales Software Certification

SOLVE

Exercises on HubSpot Sales Software Certification :

Hello,

I am having issues completing my email template exercise. I have done it multiple times, and it won't let me create anything more without upgrading to Sales Starter.

Can someone please assist?

Best,

Galem

hubspot.JPGhubspot 1.JPG

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Exercises on HubSpot Sales Software CertificationExercises on Sales Software Certification

SOLVE

Hi @Galem

If other users in your portal have created templates you should be able to send one of those templates from your connected inbox to have it check the box. 

Have you been able to send a template yet? If not, please do so and let us know if you encounter any errors after that.

Thanks, 
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
nnikolas
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

You don't send emails through the template section, that's just where you create the template. Try going to a contact and sending them an email using the template. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Galem

If other users in your portal have created templates you should be able to send one of those templates from your connected inbox to have it check the box. 

Have you been able to send a template yet? If not, please do so and let us know if you encounter any errors after that.

Thanks, 
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Galem

SOLVE

Hello,

I have tried to use an already existing template, but it will not allow me to send. There is no send button either, only "save template". 

This is what I see on my screen after I select a template:

Capture1.JPGI'm not sure how to move along from this last practice, and complete my training before Monday, March 26. It is my deadline for a Sales class I am taking. 

Best,

Galem

0 Upvotes
nnikolas
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

You don't send emails through the template section, that's just where you create the template. Try going to a contact and sending them an email using the template.