HubSpot Academy Support

hollygardner

Exercise still in progress despite completing it

Hi there! 

I completed the Sales Software course around 3 days ago and the exerises in the 2nd and 3rd modules have updated to say that I have completed them. However, the exercise in the first module entitled "Filter you Contacts" says its still in progess. No matter what I do whether that be add more contact properties or even restart the exercise, it does not update. I need to earn this certification for a university course and it is time senstive so I'm hoping someone will be able to help! 

I've already asked about this issue on the live chat, and I was referred here. Hopefully this issue can be resolved quickly 🙂 

Thank you in advance! 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @hollygardner,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately it seems like the exercise was marked as failed on our end. Do you mind trying to complete it again? 

Would you mind clearing your cache and cookies from all time following these steps? This process refreshes information in your browser and often allows HubSpot to work more smoothly.  This should also allow you to restart the exercise!

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
hollygardner

Thanks for reaching out so quickly! I have once again completed the exercise. I created new contact properties but it's still in progress so I must not be understanding something. Would it be possible to look into this issue? The support staff on the live chat told me that everything seemed to be completed correctly. 

0 Upvotes
AmyLou
Top Contributor

Hey Hollygardner,

Just a heads up, you usually have to wait 24 hours for the activity to be marked. I'd recommend checking it again after 24 hours and then if it's still not right, I'm sure Cristina will be able to help you but don't stress if it's not sorted straight away. 

Hope you have a great day.

Kind Regards

Amy-Louise

0 Upvotes