HubSpot Academy Support

Geoff_Land
Mitglied

Error While Starting My HubSpot Reporting Practicum

I have gone through the lessons of the Hubspot Reporting Certification and I was getting started on the Reporting Practicum.  I clicked on the "Start Exercise" Button and got the following Page:

Hubspot Reporting Practicum Error.png

Do not have access to the Marketing Suite in my account.  Is that necessary to complete the Practicum?

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
cristinaAW
Academy-Team
Academy-Team

Hi @Geoff_Land,

Thank you for reaching out! It looks like the reasoning for this error is that you don't have access to the projects tool which you will need to complete one of the exercises.  Can you provide a bit of context on the exercise or step that redirected you to the projects tab?

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
Geoff_Land
Mitglied

Hey Cristina!  I am working on getting the Reports Certification in Hubspot to further my career by learning more about the Hubspot platform and how you manage Marketing, Sales, and Service within the Hubspot ecosystem.  I have completed all the other training as part of the Reports Certification and the last step before the certification test is to do the Report Practicum.  When I click the "Begin Exercise" button to start working on the practicum I got the error in the attached screen shot.  

Let me know if you need anymore details from me to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy-Team
Academy-Team

Hi @Geoff_Land,

Thanks for letting me know! It looks like the error is due to user access denied. This means you currently don't have access to the Projects tool in your account. The following subscriptions give you access to projects:

Marketing Hub  Professional, Enterprise
Sales Hub  Professional, Enterprise
Service Hub  Professional, Enterprise
CMS Hub  Professional, Enterprise
Legacy Marketing Hub Basic

Best,

Cristina  

0 Upvotes