HubSpot Academy Support

enesertekin
Membre

Email Marketing Test

Résolue

Hi there, 

I was doing the email marketing test. I was in the last 15 minutes. I was going good. Then, the test screen just stopped working. I was not able to continue. When I got back to it, I had 2 minutes left. I was not able to pass it since the last 3 sections were very bad. I blame your site since I wasted 75 minutes because of a mistake that was related to your site. 

I believe I am going to have to take the test again and spend another 75 minutes on it, it is not very fair though. Can you help me with this? 

p.s. I normally like your site, but it is 1 am and I was trying finish one more topic in my certification. This honestly really dissapointed and frustrated me. 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Julien
Solution
Équipe HubSpot Academy
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Email Marketing Test

Résolue

Hey Enes,

Thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. I checked in with our provider and haven't seen any other issues arise that are similar to the issue you had of the exam freezing. 

One thing to make sure is that you have a very solid internet connection before starting the exam as I have heard of people's internet cutting out and causing them to miss valuable exam time. 

Not sure exactly what happened in your case but I have gone into the back end and given you an extra allotment of 20 minutes to finish the exam. This should ease the pain so you don't have to spend 90 minutes again providing you pass! 

Hope this helps and good luck!

- Julien

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
2 Réponses
Julien
Solution
Équipe HubSpot Academy
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Email Marketing Test

Résolue

Hey Enes,

Thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. I checked in with our provider and haven't seen any other issues arise that are similar to the issue you had of the exam freezing. 

One thing to make sure is that you have a very solid internet connection before starting the exam as I have heard of people's internet cutting out and causing them to miss valuable exam time. 

Not sure exactly what happened in your case but I have gone into the back end and given you an extra allotment of 20 minutes to finish the exam. This should ease the pain so you don't have to spend 90 minutes again providing you pass! 

Hope this helps and good luck!

- Julien

0 Votes
MayPascaud
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Email Marketing Test

Résolue

Hi @enesertekin,

I'm very sorry that you experience this issue; this is definitely not the kind of experience we want to offer to our customers who take the HubSpot Certifications. 

In this case, unfortunately, there is nothing that we could do in terms of regaining your lost time on the Email Marketing certification, because the test-taking portion of certifications is run entirely by our partner software, Testcraft. Because we actually have no direct interaction with this external provider, we would not be able to alter the effects of the test that you passed. 

However, we will be getting in touch with Testcraft, in order to notify them of the interruption you experienced, and to ask them to look into the issue further. We definitely want to prevent this from happening to you, or anyone else, again.

In the meantime, you would need to take the email marketing certification test once again, unfortunately. I apologize once again for the inconvenience this has caused, and assure you that we will be looking into this on our end.

All the best,

May

0 Votes