HubSpot Academy Support

TSBdpt22
メンバー

Digital Marketing Certification Formal Contest

解決

Hello!

I have a question about the certification exam that I had just taken moments ago:  One of the questions that I was told that I had gotten wrong was "True or false? Website performance does not impact visibility on Facebook."  I believe I had answered "true" to this question and the related transcript supports this answer; I can show you proof of this statement within HubSpot's transcript. I am just one question away from passing this certification.  Can you please double check my answer? I am pretty certain it is right and do not want to go through with having to retake the exam if I did  not deserve to do so.  I thank you!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
APernell
解決策
HubSpot進行役
HubSpot進行役

解決

Hello @TSBdpt22 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the academy community page! I'm happy to help out with this. Unfortunately after taking a look at the backend the correct answer is false and you would need to retake the exam if you received a non passing score. 

Thank you!

Anissa

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
APernell
解決策
HubSpot進行役
HubSpot進行役

解決

Hello @TSBdpt22 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the academy community page! I'm happy to help out with this. Unfortunately after taking a look at the backend the correct answer is false and you would need to retake the exam if you received a non passing score. 

Thank you!

Anissa

DwayneNiblett
参加者

解決

Ok, thank you Anissa.

スポイラ
Can you help me with my another problem? I am looking for a site online through which I can hire essay writers and also can read reviews of those essay writers. I will be thankful to you. I am waiting for your reply.
0 いいね!