HubSpot Academy Support

tbrinton
Mitglied

Did Not Receive Certification After Completing a Course

Hello,

I completed the Marketing Software Certificaton several weeks ago but just realized that it's not showing credit for that on my team page. (screen shots attached)

I was just checking the status of my certifications in my HubSpot portal and noticed that I wasn’t given credit for completing the Marketing Software certification. I definitely finished that one several weeks ago. 

It was a little tricky because I needed  to complete some exercises using features that are only available with the Pro subscription and I'm just on starter at the moment. My CAM (Julie Rosenberg) opened a 30 day trial of Pro for me and I completed all the exercises during that time. Then I took the final exam and passed. So I don’t know why it didn’t register the completion...

Thanks in advance for your help!
Tony

Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 5.48.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-10 at 5.47.37 PM.png
0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
NHomalessy
Mitglied

i am also facing the same problem.

0 Upvotes
cbsembler
Academy-Team
Academy-Team

Hello @tbrinton , 

If you are able to send me over your email address via a direct message I can look to see which aspects of the Course that may not be completed yet and showing not complete. 

Thanks so much, 

Courtney Sembler 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy
0 Upvotes
Anweshajlb
Mitglied

Hey i am also facing the same problem. Help me
0 Upvotes