HubSpot Academy Support

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

Data Protection in HubSpot

SOLVE

I have completed this and turned on all the authentications I can. Single sign-on is not an option.   The lesson says incomplete. 

Can this be adjusted?

Thank you.

Merry Christmas!

Chris

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
KCampbell
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @gelflex-cc ,

Yes I'm sure! Scouts' honor! @JorieMunroe is there any additional insight that you can provide here from the Academy team?

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
KCampbell
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @gelflex-cc ,

Let's see what we can do here! To start, SSO (single sign-on) is exclusive to the Enterprise level HubSpot subscriptions. Can you confirm whether or not this is the subscription that you and your team are using? Let me know!

Kevin Campbell
HubSpot Community Team

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@KCampbell Hi Kevin,

Thank you for jumping in on this. My subscription level is free. There are many lessons and certifications which used to be able to be completed by anyone regardless of their subscription.  I believe the "trial" took care of this.  

Are you saying I can never complete the lesson due to a subscription?

Thought - a trial is one time 14 days,  certifications are annual. 

0 Upvotes
KCampbell
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @gelflex-cc ,

I'm afraid that this is the expected behavior for the time being. That being said, I've partnered with my Academy Team and have confirmed that they will be addressing limitations like this in the coming year to ensure that users like yourself can always complete our courses. If you have any further questions on this though please let me know!

Kevin Campbell
HubSpot Community Team

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@KCampbell Are you sure?  I know there was the ability.  @cbsembler can you confirm?

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
KCampbell
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @gelflex-cc ,

Yes I'm sure! Scouts' honor! @JorieMunroe is there any additional insight that you can provide here from the Academy team?

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@KCampbell  😞 ok  thanks.

@JorieMunroe Hi Jorie.

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

SOLVE

Hi @gelflex-cc!

Just took a look at this thread! Currently, it's not possible for a practical exercise to be marked as complete without access to the tool. This is because most of our practical exercises are fed to our backend system and passed/rejected there. 

Happy to chat about this more, however! Could you email me directly at mmunroe@hubspot.com with this feedback? As @KCampbell mentioned, this is a source of user pain that we're actively looking to remedy moving forward. 

Happy to provide further insight and answer any other questions 😄 

Best,

Jorie