HubSpot Academy Support

carlapacheco86

Contextual marketing certification - error

HI there. I can't complete the first exercise on progressive fields, because every form I create does not show that bottom field for queued progressive fields, as shown in the lesson. I can't complete the certification like this 😞

0 Upvotes
9 Replies 9
GaryPine
Participant

Hi All - I've seen the very same thing today ... passed the exam and yet, when trying to do the first of the form related tasks - I'm now shown the progressive field options on the left hand side of the screen.

0 Upvotes
GaryPine
Participant

Can you also please check my account for which assignments are left open for me to complete? 

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @cmimrul,

Thanks for reaching out! I did some digging in our backend and I'm seeing that the exercise was started but not completed. I took a look at some of the pages featured in your screeenshot but wasn't able to locate a smart rule or smart text that you created. Can you please try creating a new page from scratch (not a clone) and follow the steps outlined on the exercise page? Please make sure the template is not a started template.

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @carlapacheco86,

Thanks for reaching out! I ran your email address in our backend and I'm seeing that this exercise is successfully completed and passed. The last exercise left to complete is the smart text before receiving your certification!

Best,
Cristina 

0 Upvotes
carlapacheco86

Are you sure? From the way I read it from the exercise, it was not completed. We'll see when finish everything. Thank you!

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @carlapacheco86,

Just checked again and that exercise is definitely completed on our end 🙂

Best,
Cristina 

0 Upvotes
galangrs

Hi,

I'm trying to complete an exercise too under Contextual Marketing, but the 'Queued Progressive field' is not showing. Please advise how I shall proceed. Thanks

cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @galangrs,

Thanks for reaching out! I ran your email address in our backend and I'm seeing that the only exercise that is missing is the smart text exercise before being fully certified.

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
cmimrul

I completed all the exercise and all sector that provided Hubspot for Contextual Marketing. Still it is not showing the certificate and it is showing incompleted. How can i passed that part. 

I am stuck in this part. I took 14 days free trail then I opened and completed landing page and blog post part. But still the text is not completed. 

I completed both this part.

There also another part which is not necessary I think. it was not opened.1l.png2l.png3l.png4l.png

0 Upvotes