HubSpot Academy Support

VickyCheeChee
Participant

Completed courses showing as not complete

I've completed two courses (the content strategy course and the how to manage a remote team course), but they're both showing as not completed in the My learning section (X minutes remaining). Why is this? When I go into the courses, all the sections are checked.

0 Upvotes
15 Replies 15
USaranga

I have completed Youtube marketing course but still its shows like this any reason'? 

USaranga_0-1685163411089.png

SusanaM

Hello,

I have the same problem, but for a French course "Formation sur le SEO : générer un trafic durable pour accompagner la croissance de votre entreprise".

I hope you will get an answer to help me as well.

cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @SusanaM,

Thank you for reaching out. Can you pleaes provide a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end? 

Best,

Cristina 

SusanaM

Hi Cristina,

At the end, I have the message "View more training" but when I click on it, I come back on the landing page to choose a new training. So it never ends.

Capture.PNG

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @SusanaM,

Thanks for letting me know! I ran your email address in our backend and I am seeing the course marked as completed on our end. 

Would you mind clearing your cache and cookies from all time following these steps? This process refreshes information in your browser and often allows HubSpot to work more smoothly. 

Best,
Cristina 

0 Upvotes
SusanaM

Hi Cristina,

My email is susana.massiot@gmail.com.

Ok for clearing my cache and cookies.

Best,

Susana

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @SusanaM and @VickyCheeChee,

thank you for providing this info! This is being looked into by our Academy team but I can assure you that both these courses are marked completed on our end.

Best,
Cristina 

0 Upvotes
VickyCheeChee
Participant

That's great you're seeing it your end, but if it's not showing on my end, how am I supposed to show anyone (i.e. my employer) that I have completed it?

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @VickyCheeChee,

Thank you for reaching out! I wanted to quickly note that both these courses are non certification courses. Are you able to provide a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end?

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
VickyCheeChee
Participant

Now the content strategy one has gone back to 23 minutes remaining when it is complete and was showing as complete previously! Same with the remote working!

Hubspot error.pngHubspot error 2.pngIt keeps bouncing from complete to incomplete. This is very frustrating - I am trying to screengrab what I have completed to show my employer and it's impossible if there is a bug in your system.

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @VickyCheeChee,

Thank you for reaching out! You mentioned that you have 23 minutes left, what were you seeing prior to this? When you click into the course itself, are you seeing any sections that have not been marked wit ha check mark as complete?

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
VickyCheeChee
Participant

23 minutes, then it went to completed, now it's back to 23 minutes again 😕

0 Upvotes
VickyCheeChee
Participant

All sections also have a check mark next to them. They are definitely completed!

0 Upvotes
VickyCheeChee
Participant

Although my Remote Working one is still saying 5 minutes to go even though I completed that yesterday...

Understand none of them are certifications

0 Upvotes
VickyCheeChee
Participant

Very strange as I've gone into ym account today and they're now showing as completed. They've been showing as 23 minutes and 5 minutes left to complete for the last 6 weeks!

0 Upvotes