HubSpot Academy Support

Chrish81
Miembro

Completed Course 30 days ago - No Certificate

resolver

Hubspot Community, I completed the course: 

HubSpot Sales Software
Practicum submitted on August 10, 2017

I still do not have a certificate, can someone from Hubspot please look into this? Once I have the cert, our entire office will be held accountable for completion of the certificate. Our company will also be upgrading our account very soon to turn on the Marketing platform. Thank you.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
chrisking
Solución
Profesor inbound
Profesor inbound

resolver

Hi @Chrish81!

Now that you have passed the Sales Software you just have to submit the practicum. Once your practicum is approved you will be awarded the certification

These certifications empower you to succeed with your inbound marketing strategy and keep you up to date on any changes in our always updating digital marketing world. Good luck with your submission we will keep my eye out for it so that we can grade it!

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
8 Respuestas 8
MEmbs
Miembro

resolver

I just completed How to Build an Advanced Twitter Strategy and not getting a certificate showing I completed the course. Can someone help?

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @Chrish81

Have you been able to download the certificate within your own portal? If you visit your training and certification center, you should be able to click 'view certificate' which will allow you to see the certificate associated with your course. 

If you cannot view this information can you please share a screenshot of what you are seeing? 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Me gusta
chrisking
Solución
Profesor inbound
Profesor inbound

resolver

Hi @Chrish81!

Now that you have passed the Sales Software you just have to submit the practicum. Once your practicum is approved you will be awarded the certification

These certifications empower you to succeed with your inbound marketing strategy and keep you up to date on any changes in our always updating digital marketing world. Good luck with your submission we will keep my eye out for it so that we can grade it!

0 Me gusta
Simdee
Miembro

resolver

I submitted my practicum 7 days ago. Got an email today saying I need to submit my practicum?

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda

resolver

Hey @Simdee

I am not seeing a record of the practicum being submitted. Can you please resubmit it? 

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Me gusta
Simdee
Miembro

resolver

Thanks @jennysowyrda, got the certification this morning, not sure if you had anything to do with it but thanks anyway!

0 Me gusta
Chrish81
Miembro

resolver

Here is a screenshot for you

You're on your way.

Your HubSpot Sales Software practicum was submitted on August 10th 2017. You'll get your results in 4-5 business days.
0 Me gusta
Chrish81
Miembro

resolver

Here is a screenshot to answer your reply... You're on your way.

Your HubSpot Sales Software practicum was submitted on August 10th 2017. You'll get your results in 4-5 business days.
0 Me gusta