HubSpot Academy Support

PaulMawhinney
Mitglied

Completed Active List Exercise Reflecting as "In Progress"

lösung

I've completed all exercises and my Hubspot Marketing Software Certification test with the exception of one exercise. Create an Active List in Hubspot. 

I have a ticket open with the support team to determine if the academy has a bug preventing the exercise from being graded. But I could use some input to confirm I'm  simply not completed the exercise fully. I did as instructed. Select Create list (did not clone). Active List is selected by default. Added filter Criteria. Named and saved my list and even waited for it to process and become available for use. 

But the exercise still reflects as "In progress" and I have an option to resume the exercise. I've attempted to complete the exercise seven times...once in an ingonito window to rule out it being a potential browser cache issue. 

Here is a recording of me completing the exercise: https://zoom.us/recording/play/jbPy1LkrOESHYy_N4Lg8SgHhK4tzlRT1fAwYccvGAKBdFNqlJTbkV7g2HgVmJ_F0?auto...

Here is a screen shot of the "In Progress" status:
Active List in Progress.jpgThoughts? User error or bug? 

0 Upvotes
2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
PaulMawhinney
Lösung
Mitglied

lösung

The support team manually graded my exercise and this has been resolved. I never did determine if there was a user error on my part, but I highly recommend simply emailing their amazing support team if you run into this challenge. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Thanks for sharing your resolution @PaulMawhinney

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
PaulMawhinney
Lösung
Mitglied

lösung

The support team manually graded my exercise and this has been resolved. I never did determine if there was a user error on my part, but I highly recommend simply emailing their amazing support team if you run into this challenge. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Thanks for sharing your resolution @PaulMawhinney

0 Upvotes