HubSpot Academy Support

vanessa4

Certifications

I have several certifications and need to renew them because they have expired. I changed companies and when I put in my old user ID's and UN and PW it says I don't have any accounts. I thought my certifications were transferred to my personal email but HubSpot can't seem to find me. Can someone help? I have two different personal emails they could be under. I want to renew the:

social media marketing

content marketing

inbound

email marketing

Thanks.

Vanessa Kirchner-Leida

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Certifications

Hi @vanessa4 , 

I was able to see your post with your listed e-mail addresses. Through trial and error I was able to transfer your certificates successfully.  If you ever wanna direct message us all you would just need to click on my name in the signature and it should direct you to a page that will allow you to send a message to me directly. 

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 Upvotes
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Certifications

Hi @vanessa4 , 

Thank you for reaching out to us! Can you please send me a direct message with the protential previous e-mail address' that would be under and the new email you would them to be transferred over to. Once I get this information I will be able to take a look into our backend to see what is going on. 

Best Regards, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 Upvotes
vanessa4

Certifications

Jennifer,

Thanks for offering to help. I am not sure how to direct message you. I just pushed reply but maybe the whole community see that? I deleted I think. Anyway, please let me know how to direct message. Thanks.

0 Upvotes