HubSpot Academy Support

SuprateeSeal
Mitglied | Partner
Mitglied | Partner

Certification

lösung

I have passed the Marketing Software Certification exam but am required to do the practical example which is creating a buyer persona. I have onboarded multiple clients and have conducted this with both the client and previously with our reps from HubSpot. How can I get the certification?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
D-Janis
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

Certification

lösung

The purpose of this practical example is to show the academy professors you understand the principles being taught about buyer personas. You can quickly create a sample buyer persona using the resources given by switching into your sandbox account to complete the exercise and it will show the professors what you created for grading. In order to get to the other side of a road you have to cross it!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
Al231
Mitglied

Certification

lösung

I did this persona exercise.  I am getting a message stating - you will get your results in seven business days.  Really???? I passed everything except I'm waiting for this.  I mean how do I know that the professor actually got my submission.  I'm waiting to put the certification info on my profile.  😂

0 Upvotes
MHassan56
Mitglied

Certification

lösung

I completed the exam and all the class and practice but I can't do contextual marketing-smart text .but I need this certificate.

0 Upvotes
D-Janis
Lösung

Certification

lösung

The purpose of this practical example is to show the academy professors you understand the principles being taught about buyer personas. You can quickly create a sample buyer persona using the resources given by switching into your sandbox account to complete the exercise and it will show the professors what you created for grading. In order to get to the other side of a road you have to cross it!

SuprateeSeal
Mitglied | Partner
Mitglied | Partner

Certification

lösung

Awesome! Thank you 🙂