HubSpot Academy Support

An89

Certification Not Showing Up On my Account in HubSpot Academy

Hi,

I completed  course  Growth-Driven Design Agency yesterday  and I received certificate on my email. Unfortunately in my account on HubSpot Academy It looks that I made only a few minutes of this course and no certification there, of course. 

I have checked on different browsers - did not help.

How can I make it appear on my account?

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hey @An89 ,

Thanks for reaching out. What email address did you take the certification with? Also when did you complete the certification? Our certifications expire after 1 or 2 years depending on the certification.

Thanks,

Julien

0 Upvotes
radhika1295

Hi Hubspot team,

I just completed my content strategy course and can't see "view certification" option. Though it is marked as completed my Hubspot Academy section. 

0 Upvotes
An89

@Julien , any update?

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @An89 ... Here's what we think happened cc Luke Summerfield

Historically we've offered both the Growth-Driven Design and GDD Agency Certifications free to all. On Friday, March 20th, 2020 we made the decision to keep the Growth-Driven Design certification free and public, but move the GDD Agency Certification as a benefit of our Solution Provider and Partner programs.

You can learn more about the Solutions provider and partner program here.

It feels like you were one of the few non-partner folks in the middle of completing the certification when we changed access levels. First off, let us extend an apology for the abrupt change in access. We can understand how this would be annoying and confusing. In the future, we will make sure to communicate out any changes well in advance.
Secondly, although we are no-longer awarding this certification to the general public, we're happy to send you the raw content so you have it for reference. I hope the knowledge you acquired was helpful and was still worth investing the time to take the course (even if there isn't a badge associated).

Luke mentioned he is also happy to hop on a one on one call to talk through GDD to make sure you're feeling good about implementing it at your agency. If you're interested in receiving a call, please email him at luke at HubSpot dot com

Again, sorry for the confusion.

0 Upvotes
An89

Hi @Julien 

I would be happy if you send me raw content for reference. How can you do it? 

I still have certificate, is it impossible to add it somehow to my account?

Greetings,

0 Upvotes
An89

Hello @Julien,

Any news?

0 Upvotes
An89

Hi @Julien 

anikaadamczyk@gmail.com

I completed it yesterday so It should not expire yet 🙂 

https://hubspot-academy.s3.amazonaws.com/prod/tracks/user-certificates/8846af6e3a244655b5bb058ef7b9c...

0 Upvotes