HubSpot Academy Support

AndyStorman

Certificate Transfer Request

SOLVE

Hi there, could you please transfer my Inbound certification from account ID 1647285 (andy@st****n.com.au), to 2946706 (andy@pu*****ky.com)?

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Julien
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hey @AndyStorman, you should be all set I have gone in and swapped your certifications for you. Let me know if you have any additional questions on this!

- Julien

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
Julien
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hey @sghazali,

Thanks for bringing this point up. You are correct, LinkedIn no longer supports the automatic validation of certifications. This is not just for HubSpot but for most certifications on LinkedIn. We do have a way to prove internally that they passed the certification.

We are going to provide more in-depth directions to have people link their unique ID for the certificates in this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/resources/how-can-i-add-my-hubspot-certifications...

The article will be updated soon to reflect those changes. Let me know if you have additional questions on this!

Best,

Julien

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Julien
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hey @AndyStorman, you should be all set I have gone in and swapped your certifications for you. Let me know if you have any additional questions on this!

- Julien

0 Upvotes
sghazali

SOLVE

Not sure if I'm making a mistake here, but the directions for adding Hubspot certifications to my LinkedIn profile doesnt seem to provide a link to any sort of proof that I actually passed the test when one clicks "see certificate".  If anyone can add a certification name, authority, and a generic link to the authority website (academy.hubspot.com/certification), how do you prove they actually passed the certification?

0 Upvotes
Julien
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hey @sghazali,

Thanks for bringing this point up. You are correct, LinkedIn no longer supports the automatic validation of certifications. This is not just for HubSpot but for most certifications on LinkedIn. We do have a way to prove internally that they passed the certification.

We are going to provide more in-depth directions to have people link their unique ID for the certificates in this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/resources/how-can-i-add-my-hubspot-certifications...

The article will be updated soon to reflect those changes. Let me know if you have additional questions on this!

Best,

Julien

0 Upvotes