HubSpot Academy Support

jjokinen
Contributor

Cannot find spreadsheet needed to complete Reporting Practicum

SOLVE

Hi,

I'm trying to complete the Reporting Practicum but am stuck with the Monthly Marketing Reporting exercise. I'm supposed to use some attached spreadsheet to insert correct numbers into the presentation but cannot find this attached spreadsheet anywhere.

Could someone help me locate the spreadsheet?

Thanks,

Joel

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cristinaAW
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @jjokinen,

I hope this finds you well. Which spreadsheet are you referring to? Currently, the practicum requires you to access the google doc mentioned above and the project templates you are redirected to in HubSpot after clicking the start exercise button in the course.  The google doc link I accessed from the practicum section did not have what your screenshot is currently showing. Can you please try restarting the practicum and downloading the google doc again?

Best,

Cristina 

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
jjokinen
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @cristinaAW,

Thanks for coming back to me.

Seems like the requirements for the practicum have changed and that spreadsheet mentioned the screenshots above isn't needed anymore.

Thank you for your help!

Joel

0 Upvotes
jjokinen
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @cristinaAW 

Did you have time to take a look at this issue?

Thanks,

Joel

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @jjokinen,

I hope this finds you well. Which spreadsheet are you referring to? Currently, the practicum requires you to access the google doc mentioned above and the project templates you are redirected to in HubSpot after clicking the start exercise button in the course.  The google doc link I accessed from the practicum section did not have what your screenshot is currently showing. Can you please try restarting the practicum and downloading the google doc again?

Best,

Cristina 

cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @jjokinen,

Thanks for reaching out! I would be happy to take a look. Can you please provide a screenshot/link to the part of the practicum you are stuck on?

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
jjokinen
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @cristinaAW!

Thanks for offering to help.

I attached some screenshots that illustrate my problem.

Thanks,

Joel

Näyttökuva 2020-12-16 kello 7.39.50.pngNäyttökuva 2020-12-16 kello 7.40.52.pngNäyttökuva 2020-12-16 kello 7.41.13.png

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @jjokinen,

Thanks for sending this over. Is the template not available via the google slide link featured in your screenshot?

Best,
Cristina 

0 Upvotes
jjokinen
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @cristinaAW,

The template is available but the spreadsheet mentioned in the template doesn't seem to be available. The spreadsheet is needed to complete the practicum.

Best,

Joel 

0 Upvotes