HubSpot Academy Support

Cannot display my hubspot certification in LinkedIn profile

SOLVE

Hello HubSpot,

I have recently completed my content marketing certification course from HubSpot Academy. But i am not able to add the certificate URL on my LinkedIn profile as the certificate is not opeing in a new window. I have seen some help videos and have also gone through support articles provided by you but could not find a solution to my problem. Please look into this and help me

Thank you

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cristinaAW
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @8494073 ,

Please check your messages 🙂

Best,
Cristina 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
49 Replies 49
CCawog

SOLVE

hello! i followed the steps in the video and the ceritifcation is still not showing up on my LinkedIn page. Please help me! Thank you!

0 Upvotes
ARichards6
Participant

SOLVE

i am also experiencing this issue with not showing my Inbound Certification on my LinkedIn account, please assist. Thank you!

arianeloriaga

SOLVE

The most convenient way is to download the certificate, upload it to google drive, enable viewing for anyone with the file link, then use the link as the credential URL.

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hey @ARichards6 and @arianeloriaga!

We've implemented a new process to share your certifications on social media! Check out this step by step loom video 🙂 

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
MDoll

SOLVE

Tried this several times and it doesn't work.

0 Upvotes
PatKitchen

SOLVE

Wow ... this seems like an insanely inefficient way to resolve this problem. I need the URL for my email marketing ceritfication, please. Thank you. 

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @PatKitchen,

Please check your messages.

Thank you!

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
APermana

SOLVE

Hi,

I am having the same exact problems as everyone above. Could you please email me the link to my certification so I can post it on my LinkedIn as well? I took Social Media Certified

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @APermana,

Please check your messages!

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
sx
Participant

SOLVE

I cannot add my hubspot certificate URL on my LinkedIn profile as the certificate is not opeing in a new window. i turned on the toggle and followed your tutorials. please help

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @sx,

Thank you for reaching out! Due to new privacy measures on our end, we no longer offer a link to the certification once you are ready to download it. The new process will entail you to download the certificate to your computer and then upload it to Linkedin directly from the platform using the 'upload image' option. As a workaround you can upload your cert image to dropbox and provide that as a link in Linkedin!

Best,
Cristina 

0 Upvotes
Virginiapc

SOLVE

Hello Cristina, I would also like to my certification's link to LinkedIn. I've already enabled the toggle.
Thank you in advance.

cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @Virginiapc,

Thanks for reaching out! I reached out to the Academy team about this, this morning and asked if there was a way for users to do this automatically without having to reach out to us every time! Due to new privacy measures on our end, we no longer offer a link to the certification once you are ready to download it. The new process will entail you to download the certificate to your computer and then upload it to Linkedin directly from the platform using the 'upload image' option.

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
PatKitchen

SOLVE

Hi Cristina ... of what value is a certification if we can't share it with our network, potential clients, employers, etc.? I prefer the link, or to have someone contact me by phone so that I can discuss my disappointment in sinking hours and hours into a certification with your company only to find out about this sort of silly work around after the fact. In other words, I don't want to upload a photo myself ... that does not seem official to anyone viewing it. 

0 Upvotes
Virginiapc

SOLVE

Hello Cristina,

But I don't wish to publish it as a post, but as a credential in the Licenses and certifications section. Isn't this possible anymore?
Best regards,

cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @Virginiapc,

I completely understand! Unfortuantely at this time we are no longer offering the link. As a workaround you can upload your cert image to dropbox and provide that as a link in Linkedin!

Best,
Cristina 

0 Upvotes
RRiantiarno

SOLVE

I do have same problem and i need the link

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @RRiantiarno,

Thanks for reaching out! To access the link to your certification please following these stpes:

1. Navigate to the certification's page

2. Enable the toggle above the embed code to make the certification 'public'

3. Click the 'share to social' certification button

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
ETemengPreko

SOLVE

Hi Caiello, 

I have the same problem uploading my HubSpot certificate to LinkedIn. Could you assist me, please?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hi @ETemengPreko,

Thanks for reaching out! To access the link to your certification please following these stpes:

1. Navigate to the certification's page

2. Under the congratulations message, please enable the toggle above the embed code to make the certification 'public'

3. Click the 'share to social' certification button above once you've done that and this should prompt you to add it to Linkedin.

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes