HubSpot Academy Support

LDeBilzan

Cannot Complete Managing your HubSpot Account as an Admin

Hello - I am trying to complete the course 'Managing your HubSpot Account as an Admin' through HubSpot Academy and I cannot complete the course as there is one Practical Exercise that cannot be completed since I don't have the proper HubSpot instance. This is very limiting to the customers that have HubSpot but not the version you are requiring to pass the course. The Practical Exercise is to Create Teams in the Users and Teams Tab of the course. Since I only have the free version of HubSpot, and even though I am a Super Admin within the instance, I cannot Create Teams as it is locked and therefore I cannot complete the course which my company is asking me to do. I reached out through Chat to support but they could not help me as they said they were "just sales". I really would like to earn the credit of completing this course so if anyone can assist that would be great. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 10.52.27.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-26 at 10.53.16.png

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
APernell
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Cannot Complete Managing your HubSpot Account as an Admin

Hello @LDeBilzan ,

Thank you so much for reaching out. I am sorry you are having this situation with the course. I belive the best case scenario would be to get a 14 day trial, you can do this by

• Clicking on your picture in the top right of the portal
  • Account and billing
  • Upgrade to Marketing, Sales Pro (Which ever you have)
  • Start 14 day trial 

I want to mention that this is only a trial and will not charge you after the 14 days. 

Always,

Anissa

0 Upvotes