HubSpot Academy Support

MCSimon
Contributor

Can we use both Academies same time? What's your advice?

SOLVE

Hi, Hubspot Helping Team 🙂

I just discovered today, by chance, the new Academy. I've already read lots of messages here on forum. As I understand, there are some issues with transfering the already received certifications from the old Academy. For now, I decided to wait patiently untill you will fix the problem.

Meanwhile, I intend to continue my learning curve. Because it seems that on the new Academy I need to start again my already started courses :)... my question is... can we use same time the old platform? It seems that I can still access it.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
mgeorgieva
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi there,

You shouldn't have to redo anything that you've completed in the past that hasn't expired. Are you seeing any discrepencies and can you send over specifics? Feel free to share with me by shooting me examples: mgeorgieva@hubspot.com

Thanks,

Maggie

View solution in original post

MCSimon
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you so much, Maggie!!!! I just checked and all looks great. No discrepancy!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
mgeorgieva
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi there,

You shouldn't have to redo anything that you've completed in the past that hasn't expired. Are you seeing any discrepencies and can you send over specifics? Feel free to share with me by shooting me examples: mgeorgieva@hubspot.com

Thanks,

Maggie

MCSimon
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you so much, Maggie!!!! I just checked and all looks great. No discrepancy!

0 Upvotes