HubSpot Academy Support

VPoluyan

Can not get the certificate of the course "Hubspot sales software"

Hello!
I was trying to pass the course "Hubspot sales software" and did all the practical tasks that needed, but Hubspot academy didn't mark my well-performed tasks as completed. In the conclusion of course I can't finish the course and get the certificate. May I ask why? What is the problem with practical exercises?
To prove I've done all the practical exercises I am sending the screenshots with accomplished tasks.
I had to filter your contacts by job title or another property and save that filter in the first task and please look at the first picture, I've filtered the contacts by job title and saved the filter.
And I had to create a deal in the second task. I went to the Deals page, clicked the "Create Deal" button in the top right corner of the screen, filled in the relevant information, and licked  "Create" at the bottom of the screen. Please look at the screenshots I have attached and tell me please what is wrong? And what should I do to finally finish these tasks?Filter contacts by job title.PNGFilter contacts by job title1.PNGCreate deals.PNG

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
VPoluyan

Hello, thank you very much for the recommendations. 
1. I have cleared the browser cache
2. Right up before I sent you my email I re-did the exercise "filter your contacts". And in general I re-did it a few times.
Now I've done the exercise "create a deal" again. See attached screenshots.Create deals again1.PNGCreate deals again.PNG
3. There is not 'check my work' button to click when they're done or I can not see this button
Please check everything again.
Thank you in advance.

0 Upvotes
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @VPoluyan , 

The 'filter your contacts' and 'create a deal' exercises should now be all set!

Best Regards, 

Jenny W. 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
VPoluyan

Hello!
Thank you very much for your help. I got the certificate!
Best regards

0 Upvotes
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @VPoluyan , 

Thank you for reaching out and providing the screenshots! When taking a look into this in our backend I am able to see that 2 Practical exercises are being marked as completed, the 'Filter your contacts' is marked as started, and the 'Create a deal' is showing as no progress. What can occur is that the exercies were started prior to the 'start exercise' button being clicked. For us to troubleshoot further can please follow these steps: 

Steps: 

1. Clear browser cache
  2. Go back to exercises pages and click ' restart exercise'
  3. Re-do both
  4. Go back to exercises pages and make sure there isn't a 'check my work' button to click when they're done
  5. Follow up with me on here when you're done

Once you have followed up with me I can take a look again in our backend. 

Best, 

Jenny W. 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.