HubSpot Academy Support

VHarrell

BEYOND FRUSTRATED

I took the marketing software certification exam and I passed I did the real life practicum last Thursday and still have no grade this is RIDICULOUS the hoops I'm having to jump through and the wait times to get this cert and the customer service from Javier specifically is awful. You are NOT delighting me as a customer I'm **bleep**. I passed the exam you people need to do your part and grade the other stuff so I can move on your whole platform is around delighting the customer through each phase of their journey and you're not practicing what you preach. Grade the freaking practicum so I can move on.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
VHarrell

BEYOND FRUSTRATED

Last week I submitted each one of those assignments that you're saying are not done three times, there is no clear submit button once I hit done I pulls me back to the videos again this is a horrible experience 

0 Upvotes
VHarrell

BEYOND FRUSTRATED

harrelltori@gmail.com

0 Upvotes
cbsembler
Academy Team
Academy Team

BEYOND FRUSTRATED

Thank you for providing your email address and following up with me.

Reviewing your Marketing Software Certification Practical Exercises I see that we have graded (including your Buyer Persona) exercise 8 out of the 10 required. For the last two exercises right now I am seeing that you have started but not yet finished the Create a Blog Post as well as Create a Regular Form. Once these are completed your certificate will be issued.

Please let me know if you have any issues completing those any our portal and I am happy to check once you have done so on confirming your Certificate has been issued.

I have also sent this information to the email you provided if there is any additional feedback or questions that you have so you can contact me directly there.

Courtney Sembler 

Senior Team Manager, HubSpot Academy 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy
cbsembler
Academy Team
Academy Team

BEYOND FRUSTRATED

Hello @VHarrell , 

Thank you for reaching here. I am happy to review what may be going on with your specific Practicum for the Marketing Software Certification and get you the help you need on completing the practicum and becoming Certified. 

Before I dive into any specifics on wait times and practicum grading I would like to take a look myself at what is going on for you. To do so would you mind sending me your email address so I can look into your instance specifically and where you are in the process of becoming certified?  I understand you are frustrated with the process currently and I am here to support the best I can. 

Thank you, 

Courtney Sembler 

Senior Team Manager, HubSpot Academy 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy