HubSpot Academy Support

teodorageorgiev
Mitglied

A practical exercise doesn't save

Hi community! 

I was recently followin the HubSpot Sales Software course, I did all exercise and passed the certificate exam, but I see that I can't get the certificate until all exercies are complete. I completed them, but for some reason, the first one doesn't save and I can't progress. All other exercises say that they are completed, but the first one is stuck (and I'm 99% sure I did it correctly). Can someone help out? 

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
cristinaAW
Academy-Team
Academy-Team

Hi @teodorageorgiev,

Thank you for reaching out. I ran your email address in our backend and I'm seeing that one of the exercises unfortunately was not passed. Can you please try the 'filter your contacts' exercise again?

Best,

Cristina 

0 Upvotes
teodorageorgiev
Mitglied

Update: Issue is resolved now, try restarting the exercise, deleting all previous views that you applied and filter the job title only. At least that seemed to work for me 🙂 

Hi Cristina, 

I just can't complete the exercise, I keep on doing it, but it just doesn't want to continue further! I saw that other users are facing exactly the same issue, I followed all the steps provided in previous answers but the exercise can't be passed! I have been crazy frustrated about it these past few days, if you could help out that would be great! 

0 Upvotes