HubSpot Academy Educational Examples

WhitneyM
Mitglied

Work Experience for Secondary Students

I am hosting 4 secondary students (Year 11/Sophomores in High School) for a week to have some work experience.  One of my thoughts is having them do some training from HubSpot Academy.  I am looking for ideas and or suggestions from the HubSpot community on what has worked or what hasn't.  I look forward to hearing from you.

3 Antworten
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @WhitneyM

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

The Academy is filled with an extensive Knowledge Base of different courses and certifications that they would be able to take. Can you please let me know if there is a specific type of course work that you would like them to focus on? 

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 Upvotes
WhitneyM
Mitglied

Thanks for your response.

In general, I am going to have them develop my Podcast. As part of this, I
was going to have them take some HubSpot classes. Specifically looking at
Inbound Marketing and Content Marketing.

Any other suggestions?
0 Upvotes
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @WhitneyM ,

We love this idea! You must link us to the Podcast and keep us updated on the progress. If you are specifically looking into Inbound Marketing and Content Marketing I would recommend the following certifications/ courses: 

Inbound Marketing: 
Inbound Marketing Certification
Introduction to E-commerce Inbound Marketing - Learn to adopt the inbound methodology to attract customers and create valuable content. 
Becoming an Effective Inbound MarketerDiscover the skills needed to be an effective Inbound marketer, personally and professionally. 

Content Marketing:

Content Marketing Certification
Delighting Customers With Content Marketing 

We also have a new Community Group called  StudentSpot

which will be helpful to your students since it is a place where they can learn valuable career advice while learning to connect, engage and be inspired by others.  Please feel free to introduce yourself and have them participate as well. 

They can read and even comment on  how to network or see advice when someone has  changed your career fields.

Best, 
@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 Upvotes