HubSpot Academy Educational Examples

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

What type of educational content would you like to see?

New year, new content, right?

HubSpot Academy just launched the new HubSpot Advertising Certification and we've got so many more projects in the works that we're excited to share with you. But, with that in mind, I wanted to pose the following questions:

• What new content would you like to see on HubSpot Academy?
    • Would you prefer it as a lesson, course, or certification?
    • What type of assets engage you the most? What would you like see more of? Less of? 
16 Replies 16
kproapk

Hey, 

Thanks for sharing another amazing thing with the community. This Certification system is the best and helps millions of people around the world.

So do join it right on the below link:

https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/digital-advertising/

Thanks

0 Upvotes
dougmax01

It is nice startup for making an academy of professional people who will guide us about hubspot-

rsana
Participant

I would like to certifications course.i would like to take a course in the best writing skills.
glenn_h
Contributor

I would like a certification course on the development and design of Workflows.

Garvit

Would love to learn a content writing certification here. A very in demand and precious skill. Thank you
Raffy
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

I would like to see a course on the solution design process for solution partners in general and in relation to the pricing and packaging tool. Please include package design, how to tweak the number of hours of any given service and the internal distribution of workload. Certification would be nice but not a must have for me.

A lesson or 2 about breaking down further average costs and overhead costs in the pricing and packaging tool

I use videos the most. Other team members prefer the transcripts more.  I would like to see more workbooks and examples/case studies.

DrJohnHeinrichs
Contributor

Great suggestion on "Digital Transformation"!

javieryebenes
Contributor

I would love to see more content related to "Digital Transformation". I believe it would be beneficial for your evangelists or new champions to understand the extent of the possibilities their companies are accessing by using Hubspot and its integrated partners. Although there is a lot of content explaining how to use your tools, it would be interesting to focus a module or certificate on what companies used to do, how they are doing things, and what things could be like if using Hubspot's solutions.

I believe my company only uses 10% of what Hubspot could do for us and we really don't know what we could be improving or what processes other people have implemented. (Video interviews of real-life examples would be great)

Also lessons about working from home tips, wellness, career guidance, and diversity would be great. 😋

MauriceHissink
Participant

Inbound video will be the future, so a few more courses on that could work. 

DrJohnHeinrichs
Contributor

Thanks for asking!  

I would prefer certifications.  Certifications provide students the opportunity to highlight their skills on their LinkedIn profiles.  

I would like to see more courses highlighting the capability of HubL and HubDB.  I would like to see more detailed work on Custom Objects and more in-depth work on reporting.  

EdenRheoSense
Participant

I would love to see more content about website and integration management for non-developers. 

There is so much content for developers out there, but as a small team without an in-house developer one reason we love HubSpot is the usability for non-developers! 

A course that helps better understand native integrations, API connections, and ad ons such as Google Search Console would be awesome! 

ASmith7

rikkilear
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Would be interested to see more on:

----------------------

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Full HubSpot agency: https://www.digital22.com/

Free HubSpot Training: https://www.digital22.com/free-2021-training

TECHLARA

Hi i am wondering for the  proper way to work on Hubspot for the attraction of my clients for my company  which can provide them all types of assistance in any type of field in there life.

0 Upvotes
mollyjohnston
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

100% ABM. I think there's so much to explore on that side of things. 

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new Community users 👋

@PMachalek , @RSia , @gaalibabu , @RBraceros@BBugger@RChawda@RRivera@RPadmore@RW_AC@RPincus@SAnis,  @artisandro , @03589 @SCassidy @SRamazanov @sheubeck @SimonGugala@SMunjal@TWeaver@TessReiche we would love to know What type of educational content would you like to see in 2021? Leave us a comment below.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !