HubSpot Academy Educational Examples

AnniKim
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Continue the Conversation: Work Your Workflows

Thanks for joining my Inbound presentation Work Your Workflows: 18 Workflow Updates to Strengthen Your Automation Strategy.

Please feel free to use this thread for anything that would've happened if this was an in-person presentation— ask questions, network, and share your thoughts. I'd love to hear about ways you've found success using these updates.

Enjoy the rest of Inbound 2020!

29 Replies 29
MeganLegge
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @katethedowry ,

I'm Megan, a product manager for the workflows team. I would love to hear more about this use case. Can you outline an example with some details on what you're trying to accomplish in a workflow with this one? 

Best,

Megan

katethedowry
Contributor

Hi Megan; 

I have a form that asks contacts what types of content they would like to hear about. Would love the ability to send relevant information to contacts based on the type of content they select. Values included how-tos, latest trends and real life stories.  

Kate 

rnelson
Contributor

I believe form responses are saved as contact properties so you could just set your workflow based on those fields. 

katethedowry
Contributor

Thank you for this great solution! I've looked into my contact properties and played around with my enrollment triggers to get this to work as I want it to! Woohoo!

DAnaGuiloff
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

Great session! 

PrashanthRV
Participant

Hey AnniKim! Thanks for the interesting session. A lot of very good developments has happened in workflows in the past few months. We have 100+ workflows in our account with many of them referencing few contact owners. Whenever a person leaves our team, I find it hard to find workflows that are referring her/him and replace with the new team member. Is there an easy way to search and replace them?

AnniKim
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Hi @PrashanthRV and everyone who upvoted Prashanth's request! This is an idea that's been submitted and you can upvote it here

kimberleyannwil
Participant

Where do I find the slide deck for the presentation?

AnniKim
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

The INBOUND team has a copy of the slides that they will be sharing with Powerhouse Pass attendees along with a recording of the session. Stay tuned!