HubSpot Academy Educational Examples

agulati
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Continue the Conversation: Service Hub Automation

Thanks for joining my Inbound presentation "Service Hub Automation: How to increase efficiency while maintaining exceptional customer service."

What kind of customer service automation do you use today? Do you have questions about Service Hub automation? Tell us below!

Feel free to also add links to your social media accounts so others can connect with you!

4 Replies 4
DAnaGuiloff
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

Great session! Looking forward to more businesses jumping on board Service Hub to really close their engagement gaps and truly live in the HubSpot Ecosystem. If you haven't done the Service Hub Certification, highly recommend it as a great place to start.

0 Upvotes
MandyDROS
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hello! I had the question about the best ways, strategically and technically, to leverage service hub for an ecommerce company!  Thank you for your input!  

0 Upvotes
agulati
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Thanks for the question! I agree - the best place to start would be taking the Service Hub Software Certification.

Without knowing your exact process now, here's some quick hits I would recommend:

-  Set up your help desk. Specifically, I would use a chatbot to surface knowledge base articles. If you get many questions about order numbers, you can use a chatbot to ask for name/order number, then pass the communication to a live agent.

- Set up your settings so that each email that hits a certain inbox creates a ticket. At the end of the month, look through your ticket reports to understand your biggest pain points. Use this to write knowledge base articles. 

- Set up a feedback form to be sent out once a customer orders or receives their item. If the score is low, set up a workflow to ensure someone from your team reaches out to them.

Here are some case studies we have of folks in ecommerce who use Service Hub: https://www.hubspot.com/case-studies-directory?industry=ecommerce&product=service

0 Upvotes
MandyDROS

Thank you so much for your answer.  I will work with this information.

Cheers,

Mandy

0 Upvotes