HubSpot Academy Educational Examples

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Continue the Conversation: Optimizing for Conversions with HubSpot Reporting

Hi all!

Thanks for joining my Inbound presentation Optimizing for Conversions with HubSpot Reporting.

Please feel free to use this thread for anything that would've happened if we gave an in-person presentation— ask questions, network, and share your thoughts.

Feel free to also add links to your social media accounts so others can connect with you! Enjoy the rest of Inbound 2020!

6 Replies 6
akriti

Hey, 

Thank you for a great presentation. HubSpot reporting data is such an integral part of everything we do in our marketing team!

One of the things that I struggle with is creating automated reports using the UTM tracking data. We use a lot of UTM tracking and the way we can review a report is through Website Analytics, but that report doesn't get updated automatically, because everytime I have to manually add the UTM fields that I want to track.

Is there a way that Attribution Reporting or the reporting suite, in general, can solve for this?

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!!

-Akriti

SBadertscher
Participant

Nice presentation. waiting for more input

PTrusik
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

Could you share presentation from this evening session?

vmcgee
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Seems very comprehensive! Looking forward to you adding some more resources to this page to help decipher how to create these reports. 

Regards,
Vickie McGee
Founder & CEO
Transitional Marketing
HubSpot Solutions Partner
katiecapka

I've recently been diving into creating our company's attribution reports and having some trouble. There's so many data points that I don't know where to start. Are there some good standard attribution reports/templates that you could share beyond what's already in the report library? I'm specifically looking to show marketing's value in the middle and bottom of the funnel. Since we already have the contacts in Hubspot at that point, I'm not sure which metrics to show the value marketing plays in helping them convert. Or, should I be using campaigns? Thank you! 

AshRoy
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

Hey there. Just wanted to check in and say "hi". Thanks for putting this content together. No questions yet.