HubSpot Academy Educational Examples

FBeschizza
Miembro

Any tips on how best to start integrating Hubspot into student module activity

resolver

Hello,

I'm new to Hubspot and it has a wealth of content and material. I was wondering if anyone can give any advice on the quickest and best way to engage students with HubSpot as a starting point? How you might srt the system up?

Any advice much appreciated.

Regards

Franco

0 Me gusta
2 Soluciones aceptadas
Jnix284
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

Thanks @MiaSrebrnjak and welcome @FBeschizza ,

Similarly, I learned HubSpot through completing the Inbound certifications and then working my way through the other lessons and courses offered in HubSpot Academy.

At the time I started, there was not a guided onboarding element, so I learned a little by trial and error or stumbling onto new things.

One of the resources I find most helpful are the study guides that are available with the certifications. I like to jot notes down by hand to remember things better, so having the study guide to take notes on was helpful for me to retain the information.

I highly recommend hands-on learning in the HubSpot portal, it's the best way to see the tools in practice.

All the best on your new adventure with HubSpot!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

NeerajTrikha
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

Hello Franco and thanks for the tag @MiaSrebrnjak .

I'll be honest, niether I was sure how to start learning Hubspot at the begining, nor I planned to until it was required by the business. 

Before getting into Hubspot I had about a decade of experince varying in Support, Account Management, Sales and CSM - from all that I moved into Marketing Automation field only because I started using Hubspot for Reporting and Analytics (Which I grasped through the straws) and then email communication tool (Which was confusing as we had team mates accessing same inbox for variety of customers), eventually getting hang of the tool so well, that I was able to step up and get certified (Hubspot Marketing Software).

Having said that, " The best way to learn anything is Curiosity" , which with help of right directions can help you excel in anything.

I had curiosity but I lacked the right directions, which I got through this community. I have been following the Checklist shared by the Hubspot acadmey. It sets up a clear path and gives direction for me.  

Now I am Inbound Certified, Service Hub Software and Hubspot Sales Software certified, planning on doing many more.

The Acadamy vidoes are so well versed and companioned with resources that helps understanding them to the core.  All anyone need is willingness to learn and skill part is something these videos and content can easily provide.

I wish you and students a happy learning!

Regards,
Neeraj Trikha

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
NeerajTrikha
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

Hello Franco and thanks for the tag @MiaSrebrnjak .

I'll be honest, niether I was sure how to start learning Hubspot at the begining, nor I planned to until it was required by the business. 

Before getting into Hubspot I had about a decade of experince varying in Support, Account Management, Sales and CSM - from all that I moved into Marketing Automation field only because I started using Hubspot for Reporting and Analytics (Which I grasped through the straws) and then email communication tool (Which was confusing as we had team mates accessing same inbox for variety of customers), eventually getting hang of the tool so well, that I was able to step up and get certified (Hubspot Marketing Software).

Having said that, " The best way to learn anything is Curiosity" , which with help of right directions can help you excel in anything.

I had curiosity but I lacked the right directions, which I got through this community. I have been following the Checklist shared by the Hubspot acadmey. It sets up a clear path and gives direction for me.  

Now I am Inbound Certified, Service Hub Software and Hubspot Sales Software certified, planning on doing many more.

The Acadamy vidoes are so well versed and companioned with resources that helps understanding them to the core.  All anyone need is willingness to learn and skill part is something these videos and content can easily provide.

I wish you and students a happy learning!

Regards,
Neeraj Trikha

MiaSrebrnjak
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @FBeschizza,

I'll share how I first started using HubSpot; it might be helpful and give you a couple of ideas for your course. 🙂 

I'm a visual learner, that's why I started with this webpage which explains the inbound approach, the flywheel, and how the software is organized: Why Choose HubSpot? This might be a good starting point if you wish to give your students a short overwiev of HubSpot!

After that, I've decided to dive right in: I've created a free account and followed the guided onboarding tutorial. The first task I've done was to import a list of contacts. 

Later on, I've completed the Academy Sales Software certification and the Inbound Marketing certification to dive deeper into the tools and the inbound methodology. 

This has given me a solid foundation and knowledge about inbound and the HubSpot software. 

I also wanted to ask other HubSpot users about their experience: 

hi @Jnix284@NeerajTrikha, what was your first experience with HubSpot and how did you learn to use the software? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

Jnix284
Solución

resolver

Thanks @MiaSrebrnjak and welcome @FBeschizza ,

Similarly, I learned HubSpot through completing the Inbound certifications and then working my way through the other lessons and courses offered in HubSpot Academy.

At the time I started, there was not a guided onboarding element, so I learned a little by trial and error or stumbling onto new things.

One of the resources I find most helpful are the study guides that are available with the certifications. I like to jot notes down by hand to remember things better, so having the study guide to take notes on was helpful for me to retain the information.

I highly recommend hands-on learning in the HubSpot portal, it's the best way to see the tools in practice.

All the best on your new adventure with HubSpot!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin