HubFans

ThatChristinaG
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Welcome to HubFans! (Introduce yourself here)

Welcome! We are so excited to welcome you to HubFans!

This group is to help you connect with other advocates, learn from each other, and discover opportunities to highlight your knowledge of HubSpot. 

In this group, feel free to share your thoughts on HubSpot. What do you love? What do you want to be improved? Are there features you would love to see? 

Over time, this group will grow as we find more fans who want to share their love of HubSpot. If you know of anyone who is a HubSpot fan, share the link to the group and get them involved. 

At its core, this is a place where we can get to know each other and share opportunities. Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

What do you do? 

How do you use HubSpot?

What you would like to be known for in our community?

434 Replies 434
BrendanPinner
Participant

Hey HubFans!

My name is Brendan and I'm currently the Admissions and Partnerships Lead at Prehired!

I help aspiring SDRs break into Tech Sales and help Tech Companies find amazing reps!

I use HubSpot as a CRM, SEP and just about everything else! It helps me manage pipelines, do reporting, and manage my relationships with customers.

In this community, I would love to be know for helping as many people as possible.

ICedeño

Hola Soy un hubFans 

Mi nombre es Héctor Isidro Cedeño

Estoy aquí en Hubsport por soy estudiante de mercadotecnia y me ayuda mucho estar en el grupo 

tsprunk
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hey HubFans, my name is Tyler and I'm one of the hosts of the HubSpot Hacks YouTube channel as well as cofounder of Simple Strat, a Diamond-level Solutions Partner. 

I'm super excited to join you in this group and hope to meet some of you at INBOUND!

SHall7
Participant

Hey all 👋 I'm Sarah, a marketing automation consultant focused on Hubspot optimization. I'm excited to be part of this community to get new skills and perspectives. Hubspot is growing so fast, it can be hard to keep up with it all! 

Alan-Wine-Fan
Top Contributor | Partner

Welcome and as an agency interested in growing our team with folks with your skills and your interest in continuously learning and improving, I'd like to learn more about you and your background 🤙 And appreciate your interest in this fabulous group and the HubSpot community. 

AK
Yeti_Chris
Participant | Diamond Partner

This is a great place to start and get your questions answered.
CKeeler3

Hi, 

I am Carly from Ancaster Group. We are a car dealer group based in South London and have 7 different franchises across our territory and 14 locations! 

We haev just signed up for the Marketing Hub and are busy getting the team onboarded so we can use the platform! 

Would be great if anyone has any tips or advice from when you started out! 

Alan-Wine-Fan

Carly, You have some great HubSpot Partner agencies in your area (I just visited England for the first time and know first-hand). I recommend connecting with one and considering project or retainer services to utilize the tools to their fullest, answer questions as they come up, etc. My other piece of advice is to encourage the Inbound Certification and the Inbound Marketing Certification to get the most out of the Marketing Hub. Since you have limited access to the other Hubs and full access to the CRM and Email there are specific lessons everyone can take to get up to speed. And be sure everyone is sync'ing their phones via the HubSpot App and the free HubSpot Sales Chrome (or other browser) extension using Settings / Mail. This group is great for questions and additional support anytime as well as HubSpot Help in the lower right hand corner of your HubSpot account.

AK
juanzevallos
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

Hello!

I'm Juan Jose Zevallos from Guayaquil, Ecuador! I am a Solutions Partner and consultant in digital transformation and marketing strategies. My consulting firm is called Bluu Consulting. I've become a huge fan of HubSpot and I love their brand and everything they stand for.

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Welcome @CKeeler3! A couple of quick starter tips - you're doing one already. Connect with other HubSpotters and ask all the questions! Also, HubSpot Academy is a great place to go. I'd suggest the fundamentals of inbound course and the marketing hub course first. 

From there, a couple of overall tips I share is make sure you're testing. No such thing as failure, just an opportunity to test and learn! Also, the more tools you use within HubSpot, the more value you'll find. You'll have better reporting and other benefits. 

Finally - have fun! Exploring inbound as a strategy and HubSpot as the tool can be a lot of fun. Enjoy the journey!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
Preethi13

Hi I'm Preethi from Tamilnadu, chennai. I'm new to this platform so pls connect with me if interested so that I could know you all better. 

Mirad1
Participant

Hi I am Miracle from Nigeria. I am new on this platform and just growing my digital marketing skills. I would love to be part of this group to learn and be better than before after a few months 

MVinas

Hi, my name is Marissa. From a young age, I’ve always had a sense of motivation and passion driving me forward. Whether it’s exploring unique opportunities, learning additional skills, or meeting new people, I bring these values to every experience throughout my life on a personal and professional level.

uatstace
Participant

Hello! I am Stace Dixon, Enrollment Marketing Manager for University of Advancing Technology. I use HubSpot regularly every day for a wide variety of Marketing, Sales and Analysis activities. I would like to be known for assisting others with attribution reporting and tracking,  campaign and content strategy, media buying and sales funnel management. 

Suits-N-Tats
Contributor

Happy Wednesday! Thanks for the opportunity to connect with this community. 

So glad that I found this spot inside of HubSpot. I'm a newer user to HS but a 21-year veteran of CRMs in a sales/marketing capacity. I've used a plethora of CRMs over the years. From implementation to blueprinting to sales process engineering to daily sales activities applying Jordan (Wolf of Wallstreet) Belfort's Straight-Line Methodology to continue on a journey for balance in success.

If there's ever anything I can do to help anyone else learn, grow, or conquer don't ever hesitate to reach out to me directly. My mission in life is just that...grow and help others grow.

Cheers to the rest of your weeks and kicking **bleep** in your respectful positions.

All the best,

Travis

Top 5 favorite quotes of all time:

"Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person." - Albert Einstein

sabuein
Participant

Hello everyone,

-My name is Salah, I am a web designer and working on creating a better integration with HubSpot. 
-Personally, I used HubSpot very minimally a decade ago but because of my current role, I had the chance to rediscover this great platform and dig into the many details it has. Currently, I help the marketing department with any issue they might face with HubSpot by giving them a timely and accurate help.

-A good human who excels at his work.

🙂

JJacob0

I am Joseph Jacob, from Nigeria, a graphic designer, data entry operator, sales person and very enthusiastic about satistfying customers in my business environment.

Dj4

Hello everyone..I'm excited to start with you my training in this site:)

TErickson_OW
Participant

Hello All,

My name is Trish Erickson and I am a former Service Desk Manager turned System Admin. This is the first job I have had the pleasure of working with Hubspot in and I am transitioning my career into Data Management and Analysis. I have been learning Hubspot, trial by fire and have enjoyed the product, the support and the community so far. Im looking forward to netwiorking and chatting with everyone here to really fine tune our Hubspot implementation. I think we are just touching the surface of what it is capable of. 

Outside of work, I am a huge gaming nerd (Board, Card, Video, TRPG, etc), love crafting, making, reading, and generally anything that allows me to learn something new.

Have a great rest of your week all!

Trish

Jemma_L

Hi I'm Jemma, I'm the Director of Services at a Diamond HubSpot Partner

We focus on super technical HubSpot requirements like Custom integrations and Custom web apps that work completely in sync with your HubSpot platform.  If you have a HubSpot problem that has so far gone unsolved, drop me a message and I'll get our custom tech devs on the case. 

naklittle

Hi! I'm NaKeisha. I work in Member Services at a start-up and freelance social media/virtual assisting on the side. Hubspot is an incredible tool, and it's by far the best experience I've had with a program. I love being able to respond to customer inquiries at lightning speed 😊