HubFans

ThatChristinaG
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Welcome to HubFans! (Introduce yourself here)

Welcome! We are so excited to welcome you to HubFans!

This group is to help you connect with other advocates, learn from each other, and discover opportunities to highlight your knowledge of HubSpot. 

In this group, feel free to share your thoughts on HubSpot. What do you love? What do you want to be improved? Are there features you would love to see? 

Over time, this group will grow as we find more fans who want to share their love of HubSpot. If you know of anyone who is a HubSpot fan, share the link to the group and get them involved. 

At its core, this is a place where we can get to know each other and share opportunities. Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

What do you do? 

How do you use HubSpot?

What you would like to be known for in our community?

434 Replies 434
Winqvist
Contributor

Hi, I work in Sweden and help our marketing department with configuration and technical things related to HubSpot. Other areas I am responsible for are the GDPR and the issues related to Schrems II. I am happy to discuss these topics with you. Maybe not the most fun topics in the world 🙂

Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn

Mikael

elsordo
Top Contributor

Greeting Winqvist, thank you for the invitation and I am looking toward learning more. Cheers!

elsordo
Top Contributor

I am El Sordo, which is in spanish but translated in English as the Deaf One. A Jamaican citizen who resides in the central section of the island.  Everything Hubspot I aim to deposit into my brain and become a master in this universe. Cheers!

GrantCarlile
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Grant Carlile coming to you from South Bend, Indiana - 90 minutes east of Chicago. Love sharing common goals to build comraderie and speed up the development process. Designer at heart, focusing on framing problems. Looking forward to helping where I can + adding value.

elsordo
Top Contributor

Greeting GrantCarlile, I observe that you aim to be a master problem solver in Hubspot's Hubfans kingdom. I will follow you to the mountain top. Cheers!

CarlfredGiles
Participant

Hello, fellow HUBSPOTERS!

Carlfred Giles, a future Hubspot Maven in da house! Thank you for allowing me to play on the playground. A maven is a trusted expert in a particular field, who seeks to pass knowledge on to others. 

What do you do? 
Inbound Content and Strategy Design, Digital Coaching & SEO Maven

How do you use HubSpot?
I use Hubspot to help my clients manage their business and improve ROI

What you would like to be known for in our community? 
A would like to be known as a Hubspot Maven - Everything Hubspot (thanks to Justin Champion's most excellent book!) and Content Marketing to the core!

elsordo
Top Contributor

Greeting CarlfredGiles, you seem to possess a vast amount of knowledge, where Hubspot is concerned.  Therefore, the title Hubspot Maven seems to be a nice fit. Cheers!

0 Upvotes
LaurenEspach
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi everyone! I'm Lauren from Spitfire Inbound. I'm based in Johannesburg, South Africa and I'm a social media and content marketer with a speciality in paid social media. Looking forward to doing the advocacy challenges and making some awesome HubSpot community connections 😁

elsordo
Top Contributor

Greeting LaurenEspach, I am El Sordo of the Island Jamaica based in the Caribbean. I am interested in being your Jamaican connection include stealing a bit of knowledge from your brain. Cheers!

0 Upvotes
SUdeji

My name is sylvia, I'm from Nigeria and I'm an entrepreneur, I always try to learn something new and acquire knowledge to help better my business and Hubspot helps with that. I look forward to having a self developed conversation with people from this group and also have you all help me through it. 

Thanks

elsordo
Top Contributor

Greeting Sudeji, you made a wise move when you joined Hubspot. I know for sure that you shall attain success and prosperity with your endeavors along with these groups and the organization. Cheers!

0 Upvotes
pinkirani
Contributor

I am a new member in this group.

Denishca

Hi! you can call me Denishca, I'm Indonesian. I'm a graphic designer that also likes marketing so I hope I can learn and get inspired in HubSpot Academy and in this group

McMoxie

@ThatChristinaG 

Hi I'm Moxie, I live in Nigeria and I am an estate Surveyor and Valuer by trade. I fell in love with digital marketing when I got the idea to start an e-commerce for beauty, fashion and health goods and services. I hope to have self development conversation with so many people from this group.

I will like to be known as the group think tank because I am quite versatile in my knowledge acquisitions..  Both of digital marketing and Cryptocurrency. I actually think those are the next best thing after pizza.

BrainHeartMikeD
Member | Gold Partner
Member | Gold Partner

Hello and thank you for this hospitality...I'm Mike, a Partner Consultant at BrainHeart Growth. As a an Enterprise Sales veteran, my practice brings big-company best practice to smaller firms using HubSpot and other formal methodologies (implemented HubSpot twice before in previous roles). All the best and thanks again!

MBarnes
Participant

Hi everybody! Meredith here. I'm a Marketing Manager for an Industrial Manufacturer. I've been in charge of the CRM selection and implementation which has been a really fun process! Always looking for ways to better utilize HubSpot and make the most out of it for our organization.  

LMaseraGarza
Participant

Hi, everyone! My name is Laurie. I am the Digitial Marketing Lead for a credit union. I'm always trying to learn something new and HubSpot helps with that. It's a beast! Good thing I have you all to help me through it! 😂

CarlfredGiles
Participant

Justin Champion's book "Inbound Content" has a brother on FIRE with Inbound Content Marketing. I can't put it down. Looking forward to starting my new journey the INBOUND WAY!

MMwanza4
Participant

I am Michael Mwanza, A Freelance web developer and UX/UI designer on training.

I use hubspot as a CRM. I am a sales person originally and mostly target local clients for my web design services and hence a great CRM is needed. That's where hubspot comes in.

In this community I just want to offer as much value as possible. I am taking the content marketing course and would like people to engage with that are on this journey as well.

LeapingHare76
Participant

Hi all, 

Kate here, just learning the ropes and hoping to become better informed on all things HubSpot!

FRichard4FayveR

Hi, I'm Favour. I'm a Nigerian and a copywriter doing mostly email and sales copy.

Got here through my zeal to learnore to become better in my work. Found a class from here on LinkedIn and that's how I got to know about Hubs.

Love what I'm learning here. I am very open to learning, amd must say kudos to the Hubs team!