HubFans

ThatChristinaG
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Welcome to HubFans! (Introduce yourself here)

Welcome! We are so excited to welcome you to HubFans!

This group is to help you connect with other advocates, learn from each other, and discover opportunities to highlight your knowledge of HubSpot. 

In this group, feel free to share your thoughts on HubSpot. What do you love? What do you want to be improved? Are there features you would love to see? 

Over time, this group will grow as we find more fans who want to share their love of HubSpot. If you know of anyone who is a HubSpot fan, share the link to the group and get them involved. 

At its core, this is a place where we can get to know each other and share opportunities. Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

What do you do? 

How do you use HubSpot?

What you would like to be known for in our community?

434 Replies 434
Kelechi_

Hi 

I'm kelechi 

A Nigeria, I'm a fan of HubSpot

A social media manager in the making.

I learnt about HubSpot from a friend and since I got here it's been suprisingly amazing. 🖤

KSeche
Participant

Hi Everyone! 
As a soon-to-be graduate ( Dec 2021) from SUNY Empire, Marketing intern, and Hubspot fan/ user I'm excited to join such a great community.  The courses, content, and wealth of information Hubspot provide have greatly helped me in my current position and oftentimes course work.  I have recently started using HubSpot's Operations hub and am very much enjoying this service as it marries marketing and operations ( my favorite things) together. I look forward to continuing to learn, network, and look for new exciting opportunities.

K123

My name is Kimberly Nash. I'm the proud owner of Hands Made For Cleaning LLC. An professional residential and commercial cleaning company that's always open 24 hours  7 days a week for our customers. I'm just starting my own business and, so it's been rewarding but,extremely challenging. It's so much ground work that has to be down before you can actually get started with accepting customers.  I'm so happy that I found HubSpot community. Looking forward to meeting other businesses owners and members. I'm excited at the thought of having the opportunity to gain much needed knowledge from well experience members.  

HelinaSkylar

Hi everybody. My name is Helina and I'm currently a first year student of International Business at HAN University of Applied Sciences. Hubspot's a great discovery and an extremely useful tool for me to further my knowledge about my related fields and get high-quality certificates. I hope to get connected with more people in this communtity and we can exchange more ideas and knowledge in this group.

Jonno_Price
Guide | Platinum Partner
Guide | Platinum Partner

Hello everyone and happy to be here. I look forward to contributing and participating in discussions. 👍🏽

Jonno Price
Growth London Ltd.
Platinum Hubspot Solutions Partner

Did my post help answer your query? Please help the community by marking it as a solution.

JPieters

Thanks for the warm welcome.  I'm really excited about being a part of the HubSpot community.  I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and I hope to gain more knowledge about HubSpot and how I can use it to benefit the awesome company I work for and the amazing team I am part of.
I hope everyone is having a blessed day. 😊

GregEllis
Participant

Hi all, UK full-stack developer here, author of several HubSpot extensions, if you need help with building or integrating any systems let me know 🙂  Cheers, Greg. hello@thedeveloper.co.uk

ersinyilmaz
Participant

Hi everyone,

My name is Ersin. I'm working both on IT and Marketing operations. I'm using all HubSpot tools for almost two years. And, I'm learning new things every time, whenever I come to the community. Love you guys.

GPantelatos
Contributor

Hello everyone, I'm George. I'm a senior sales representative and still a freshman in HupSpot use 😁 as I 've only started using it last couple weeks that I've started working in a new company.

DDeRiDanaDVS

Hi everyone, my name is Dana. I love all the wonderful resources hubspot provides. I look forward to growing and help others grow too.

Gilempert
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

Hi! I'm Gisele, Founder of Vende Más, HubSpot Solutions Partner, and I have loved HubSpot since 2015 🙂

Gisele Lempert

Co-Fundadora

Vende Más

HubSpot Certified Trainer - HubSpot Certified Partner

website
https://www.vendemas-mkt.com/
Programa un entrenamiento
Gilempert
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

Hi @milcapeguero 🙂

Gisele Lempert

Co-Fundadora

Vende Más

HubSpot Certified Trainer - HubSpot Certified Partner

website
https://www.vendemas-mkt.com/
Programa un entrenamiento
milcapeguero
Top Contributor

Hi Gisele, a hand wave from DR. 

Another #HubspotLover #HubFan here

Milca Peguero

Consultora, speaker y mentora de Inbound y HubSpot CRM

HubSpot Solution Provider

Ayudo a las empresas a crecer creando conexiones digitales auténticas con sus clientes, impulsando el éxito de sus negocios | Mentoría de Marketing Digital | Inbound Marketing | HubSpot Onboarding | Entrenamiento y Formación

address
Santo Domingo, República Dominicana
¿Necesitas ayuda con HubSpot?
RFelber
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

Hey friends (and the Lions, you know who you are). I own Felber PR & Marketing and we specialize in manufacturers in the B to B sector. 

milcapeguero
Top Contributor

Would you mind defining what you call Lions? 😂

Milca Peguero

Ayudo a las empresas a crecer creando conexiones digitales auténticas con sus clientes, impulsando el éxito de sus negocios | Mentoría de Marketing Digital | Inbound Marketing | HubSpot Onboarding | Entrenamiento y Formación

address
Trygve
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

A number of reasons, primarily because we've been part of a group of agency owners and sellers called Lions - because Lions hunt in packs.  We collaborate together and work together for the pack's success.

milcapeguero
Top Contributor

Gotcha, thanks for the explanation.

Milca Peguero

address
AdamSinger-AGP
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

Passionate HubSpot Advocate and Solution Provider.  Global Marketing, Sales, and HubSpot Freelancer.  Based in Israel.  Global Focus in US and EMEA.

milcapeguero
Top Contributor

Hi Adam, nice to meet u. 

A big hug from the Dominican Republic.

Milca Peguero

address
AVasquez
Participant

Hi I'm Alexis, I'm new to HubSpot and I am excited to learn more and bring my skills to the table.  I am excited to get to know you and learn from all of you.  Nice to meet you!

JLorusso